• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Unofficial Rules for Cooking and Posting on THP

Yep, 5. Look close LOL

SAM 009.jpg

SAM 009.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
Ask SL about the time she put her piece of Salmon that I grilled, back on the grill to murder it. :lol:

It was MR and perfect!!!!!

I am going to be murdered for posting this. It was nice knowing y'all. :rofl:
It was raw...sorry amigo......

And there is this thing about cooking for others. You
Have to cook how thdy want it cooke, not how You want
It cooked.

Thanks fipor cokkuhg fir us. Pete loved the sushi salmon.
Sorrybfor the jabhertalk.n on the tablet and not doing anthing else.

#1 rule when prep for TD

BUY THE MOST EXPENSIVE exotic stuff so that your cooking will not seem to be common slop.

Rule #2

Use a top grade professional camera with special lighting to make it photograph well.

Rule #3

Drink till you puke with your buddies so they vote for you.

Ry, don't knock someone just because they have the funds to shop for TD food or a nice rig. When you've stated you can't enter due to funds we've supported you and encouraged you to enter with what you have, and you've produced nice stuff. That encouragement should go both ways or it looks like bad sportsmanship.

Rymerpt said:
#1 rule when prep for TD

BUY THE MOST EXPENSIVE exotic stuff so that your cooking will not seem to be common slop.

Rule #2

Use a top grade professional camera with special lighting to make it photograph well.

Rule #3

Scoville DeVille said:

Where's the pepper ingredient!

077ebb06573e7eb74e145262a25c3768.jpg

Rymerpt said:
#1 rule when prep for TD

Rule #2

Rule #3

I don't even know what to say about this. Very unsportsman like. 

64722554.jpg

I'd have to say that I am a total exception to Ryme's post.  While I do occasionally buy some expensive ingredients, I have never had a good camera, and my drunken buddies rarely vote for me, and I have won my fair share.

Back