• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Unofficial Rules for Cooking and Posting on THP

#65 Blackening may only be done with butter. NEVER OIL

#66 Jerk must not have too many sugars or it will get to charred.

#67 Beef Ribs must have char not bark. Shoulda used butter.

Rule #69... all aforementioned rules are encouraged to be broken in the event of a life-changing food epiphany.

I used crack black pepper when I cooked down the onions, AND had some seasoned pepper in my burger.  Add that to the lettuce, and I AM A REBEL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Never remove sausage from casing, especially after cooking (per JayT).

I never said it was a rule.  I just asked why he did it   I have never seen anyone cook a sausage in the casing then remove it for serving.  That's all.

LOL I never said mine were "rules" either but you had no problem posting them here.

BUSTED at your own game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

tumblr_m81yf4JCjO1r9accbo3_500_zps1e1e6d31.gif

"#1 rule in my book,......listen this is critical. If you ever cook up one of my friends or family members not only will I call out the bunny militia, but I will personally hop on over and sheeit all over you kitchen. I HAVE SPOKEN"

Unspoken rule: if it turns out tasting like sheeit and making you spend to much time in the water closet, just make sure you light a match and leave the fan on.

Back