free **UPDATE** FREE SEEDS!!

**UPDATE**
Here is a list of the SASBE's I have recieved and sent back out! Now there were some that didnt send an envelope and some that didnt send postage.. I covered it these times but you need to remember that with a SASBE offer you do need to send the SASBE/SASE :) ... Ok here is the list of the ones I have gotten and sent back out:
(If you worked it out with me to get multiple seed packs they were sent out with them as well)

slowrolling- Red Scotch Bonnet
tflower7- Red Scotch Bonnet
nmorris279- NuMex Big Jim
s.s.tupperware- Brazillian Starfish
griff87- Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
bakerspeppers- Aji Yellow
luckydog- Wiri Wiri
dshlogg- Brazillian Starfish
pepperjoe- Chocolate Bhut
arolvl- Brazilian Starfish

Updated again:

Souf- Fatalii
Sethsquatch- Aji Yellow
Skettle8- Fatalii
Hammerfall- Chocolate Bhut
Edgie- Peach Bhut
Geosojda- Biquinho Iracena

Please PM me or reply on this thread letting me know that you recieved your seeds!

**OFFER IS CLOSED**

Hello everyone! I have been ordering seeds and getting ready for my 2011/2012 season. Now after going through all of the seeds and setting 20 of each aside for my personal collection and to grow I have these left to give away! All seeds are in packs of 10 except the cayenne which is in packs of 30...

All you need to do is:

1) Post here claiming your spot

2) Say what seeds you are wanting in the post

3) Send me a PM for the address to send the SASBE to

4) Include with the SASBE a note with your username and what seeds it is you reserved here

5) Each person can only have ONE pack of seeds!

THATS IT! GOOD LUCK!!!

Here is what is up for grabs!

4x Wiri Wiri (LUCKYDOG, clar7a, kingjames488)

4x Brazilian Starfish (S.S. Tupperware, PepperBen, Dshlogg, arolvl)

6x Fatalii (Flamecycle, souf, hot stuff, Buck77, skettle8, aschaps)

3x Chiltepin (Kendog)

4x Aji Yellow (Sethsquatch, bakerspeppers, vodu, melissa77754)

1x Peach Bhut Jolokia (Edgie)

3x Chocolate Bhut Jolokia (Hammerfall, griff87, pepper joe)

1x Trinidad Perfume (socapots)

1x NuMex Big Jim (nmorris279)

4x Red Scotch Bonnet (tflower7, slowrolling)

3x Biquinho Iracena (Geosojda)

4x Cayenne

I know that you offered me some perfume seeds in one of my threads but would it be ok to get some of the choc bhuts too? Not sure if it falls under the claim of one packet since you posted this after that.

I know that you offered me some perfume seeds in one of my threads but would it be ok to get some of the choc bhuts too? Not sure if it falls under the claim of one packet since you posted this after that.

Nah Its cool! you can have some choco bhut too since this is different!

I would love to take that lonely pack of Trinidad perfume peppers... But i have no clue what SASBE is. LOL. I must not be thinking right. haha.
little help perhaps?
Thanks.

Back