• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

updates on plants

coooool.

off to bed, got a job on in morn before ya get here, Oh its Gonna be funn as Andrew likes the look of the Scorpion, except size pmsl he may do 1 too as gonna pop in at some stage, Tod likes to watch tests he may rock up.. always some1 here burning themselves

im sure we can find something for alllllll :hell:

Nice pods on you last pics Hippy. All varieties I've not grown yet. Sweet more vids on the way soon. The last one with the huge yellow 7 Pod?!?!? I'm really liking all your yellow peppers.

You definitely got your green on Hippy, way cool! The first picture of the scorpions makes my junk hard. Man I hope my plants produce like yours.

Ahhh, those pictures...

I have to move south. I'd never be able to hold a regular job if I were in Australia, I'd just pet my pepper and collect snakes. Could you be payed catching snakes?

MrArboc said:
Could you be payed catching snakes?

Absolutely. It is illegal to kill snakes, so when someone gets a snake in their backyard and they are worried that it will kill little Johnnie, or Fido or whatever, they call the snake catcher who comes and takes it away (for a fee of course). We had a lady a few houses down the road from us call a snake catcher to remove what turned out to be a tree snake from next to her front door.... it was about 8 feet long but quite happy in the suburban area.

dreamboat

joeknowsjolokia said:
Can we do it to your pepper plants, Pam?:onfire:

*indignant gasp*

*MY* pepper plants are not that kind of...um..pepper plant. They're good pepper plants! Oh, I know, sure, some of the Chinense get a bit rowdy but they don't mean any harm, they have good pods.

Not like that Bhut Jolokia crowd at all! Now, there's a wicked bunch of creatures, or my name isn't Sally!

dreamboat said:
Absolutely. It is illegal to kill snakes, so when someone gets a snake in their backyard and they are worried that it will kill little Johnnie, or Fido or whatever, they call the snake catcher who comes and takes it away (for a fee of course). We had a lady a few houses down the road from us call a snake catcher to remove what turned out to be a tree snake from next to her front door.... it was about 8 feet long but quite happy in the suburban area.

Are you pulling my leg? It's really illegal to kill a snake in Australia? Cause, that's kinda cool.

joeknowsjolokia said:
My plants do it under bright lights! They just love the attention...:oops:

Oh?

I think mine are neo-pagans, there's all this whispering about getting "sky clad" when I set them out in the garden. Next thing you know, they're all covered in pods.

Pam said:
*indignant gasp*

*MY* pepper plants are not that kind of...um..pepper plant. They're good pepper plants! Oh, I know, sure, some of the Chinense get a bit rowdy but they don't mean any harm, they have good pods.

Not like that Bhut Jolokia crowd at all! Now, there's a wicked bunch of creatures, or my name isn't Sally!

I once knew a fine young las named Sally

You have to watch the quiet ones!!!!

Im a bit of bhut...... but the quiet ones like that sometimes :)

Pam said:
*indignant gasp*

Pam, you have a great sense of humor! That one had me laughing. :lol:

BTW, there's a cool band from UK called Skyclad. http://www.myspace.com/officialskyclad

Pam said:
Oh?

I think mine are neo-pagans, there's all this whispering about getting "sky clad" when I set them out in the garden. Next thing you know, they're all covered in pods.

That could lead to dancing in the breeze!
(John Travolta finger in the air)

dancin' yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh

thanks, will test them alll.. MrArboc people do it for nothing here, both my neighbours have pet snakes, id have but not allowed,, i have my spiders in the garden..

the scorpion was Insane..
theres the link, but ill put up a post.

i get easily excited with pepper pics as well :)

Back