food VEGETARIAN THROWDOWNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novacastrian said:
You know the rate of mortality in Ethiopia?

No, but I am sure vegetarianism is not the cause. Low supplies of any source of food. Other factors that I might not be aware of. We have quite a few Ethiopian restaurants in my area.

WTF happened to my last post?
I'm sure vegetarianism was not the cause of mortalty. And Ethiopian restaurants are quite popular in my area.

pileiton said:
I'm sure vegetarianism was not the cause of mortalty. And Ethiopian restaurants are quite popular in my area.

dem flesh eaters are tryin to sabotage da issue

pileiton said:

i think she's got a point there guys.. there are plenty of vegetarians in the world and they're not all dying..

Tofu and beans have a tonne of protein!

I could razz you guys forever but i choose not to!

@Pileiton your message is there, your no flesh diet is sending you blind!! :rofl:

I know it ia there. But it was not when I posted my last message. I am not a vegetarian. My doctors told me to eat more meat and less fiber while I am recuperating.

And I am sober, dayum!

I am here. Yes, I did start a vegetarian thread and it went over like a lead balloon and became corrupted by sorry poster. I had THP delete it...it was just bad. As much as I would like to endorse this thread, I cannot as there are just too many neanderthals, myself included, that will not go along. I eat veggie during the week, along with a lot of fish but on the weekends....I AM A T-REX!! Many have tried...and all have failed. And another thing...vegetarians eventually.......all eat chicken!

Baba ghonough I know I misspelt. Hummus. Okra, green beans, collard greens w/o meat. Cornbread especialy if made eggless. Thems good eats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back