food VEGETARIAN THROWDOWNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
salsalady said:
I was "force-fed" un-properly cooked asparagus as a kid and never touched it again until a few years ago when I could get it fresh at the farmers market and PROPERLY cook it. SalsaNut0.5 even eats it. Are we still on the vegetarian throwdown thread, or has that idea been abandoned????

You mean this thread had a purpose?

I thought this was the tipsy flirts chat room....:lol:

paulky_2000 said:
You mean this thread had a purpose?

I thought this was the tipsy flirts chat room....:lol:

OOOPS! maybe better move to the lounge???

Still like bs...........that's BRUSSEL SPROUTS for those of you that haven't been paying attention! LOL, it's all good~~~

Your woman is gone and you're all alone?

I think I feel a c&w song coming on!

If everyone would stop posting I could go to bed.

I've doubled my number of posts since my return!!!!

Because you are thinking about warm days and chili plants!
Photo129-1.jpg

Ballzworth said:
I was expecting more from the typical comments on this thread. I guess there's no room for diversity.

meaning???????????????????

salsalady said:
meaning???????????????????

meaning, mention the word vegetarian and look what it turns into...like TB said in an earlier post. The thread had a legitimate purpose about 3 pages ago. same old comments, same old jokes....what happened to the post itself?

we can still rescue this thread ballzworth.. what would you cook in a vegetarian throwdown challenge?

MrArboc said:
No, not all threads have to be about drunken foolishness. Please.

You have a valid point.

In my defense, we WERE talking about brussel sprouts and asparagus before the wheels fell off.

I'll leave now.

Veg-on, peeps!

mel said:
we can still rescue this thread ballzworth.. what would you cook in a vegetarian throwdown challenge?

good call Mel.

I would probably do a tariyaki vegetable chow mein. I'd probaly want to work some bruschetta into that just cuz I think bruschetta is perfect with anything.

Perhaps some of the RELEVANT posts were missed in the banter.

I would try my hand at vegetarian chili.

I prefer natural ingredients for vegetarian cooking. Not the fake bacon or any of that processed stuff.

Cabbage rolls and stuffed peppers are some of my faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back