food Veggie Fest # 1

And here my friends are three bulldogs eating mayonaise..[video=youtube;yLbdNgCK5og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLbdNgCK5og[/video]

And here is a Taco eating a carrot...[video=youtube;QNRvzYdwinI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNRvzYdwinI[/video]

This is all you! Just don't coincide with Throwdowns.

LOL just had it. First Friday of every month through Tuesday.

He's not the smartest pea in the curry.

About pea thing, I would give it a pass.

THP, my reason for asking you was , I really do not know what days or dates every month you have a throwdown.
It was to know that .

Now that I know, I would stick to those days.

When is this thing? What about the third Friday of this month? If no one will get this thing started, I will!

The Veggie Fest is an UNOFFICIAL 'throwdown' style competition. The main rule is that entry dishes submitted must not contain meat (including fish) as an ingredient or any ingredient derived from meat (e.g. fish sauce or stock made using meat, etc). It is a lacto-ovo-vegetarian competition - which basically means that eggs, cheese, animal milk and other dairy products are allowed as an ingredient.

The first theme is dal (split lentils) and will commence on Friday 21 May once a thread has been opened, and at which point, more specific details regarding rules and terms of entry will be announced. Voting will commence 8:00pm sharp Sunday 23 May and will close 8:00pm Monday 24 May (a separate 'poll' thread will be opened for this purpose). Whomever receives the most votes for their dish is the winner (duh).

Evaluations must be made after the first event to determine whether this will be a regular event or not. If it is not a success or causes any confusion regarding the official throwdowns, it will be canceled.

Remember too folks, this is an UNOFFICIAL competition! please DO NOT throw any questions toward thehotpepper.com regarding it (or he will probably get the sh*ts and close it down lol - not that I would blame him)

(and as to not cause confusion myself, I will no longer use the word 'throwdown' to describe... it will now be called it's proper name; FEST... this is the Veggie FEST.)

Back