• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

vincent's 2013 season ***10/22/13 SUPER HUGE MEGA 40ish PICTURE UPDATE***

Well well well. Here we are again folks. Spent the last couple days getting everything all set up how i would like it to be (heat mat temps, lights hanging in right position, and the never ending task of finalizing a grow list. But i think ive done it...lol. i will be using a hydrofarm 4ft, 6 bulb, T5 fixture along with a heat mat set to88 F. I did not soak seeds overnight as i did last season so ill see if it makes a difference. Im putting litt. Ms. Oriah down for a nap at the moment but will post the final grow list here shortly

Pics to follow my friends.

Vincent

stc3248 said:
Can't wait to see that contraption in action! Got me running to google to check out how them things work!
Just google "Diy cloner" and you'll be directed to the cannabis forums. And that's exactly what I did and followed those folks.

Actually this is the one I followed. That one is for a rubbermaid container, but it's the exact thing except I adjusted the length of the pvc.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40055

Not much of an update but it's been a long time lol. I will take some pod pics shortly. But for now, enjoy

Sunrise Scorpion
Sunrise91213_zpsb4f4ea5e.jpg

My hybrid
Mamba91213_zps499c53bd.jpg

Bahamian Goat
BahamianGoat91213_zps69fbddc3.jpg

Black Naga
BlackNaga91213_zps35188645.jpg

Douglah X 7 SR
DouglahX7Sr91213_zps7e49b38a.jpg

Scotch Bonnet TFM
TFM91213_zpsa555d4c4.jpg

Billy Boy Douglah Red
Bbdouglahred91213_zps022da72d.jpg

Aji Colorado
AjiColorado91213_zps88f5836c.jpg

Well that's all I got for now. I promise there's more coming

Alrighty here we go...... First up is a few young plants that I'm growing indoors over the winter.

007 - notice that I pruned some leaves and now look at all that new growth

Newborn bubblegum

Newborn ice scream scorpion F3

UBSC clone

On to the adult plants

7 Pot Orange X plant and pod

Aji Pineapple

White Bhut

Plenty of pods still coming

Lots more to go!

Thanks Sy, yea it got down to about 38 Sunday night so I coveredthe plants I could. There wasn't any frost luckily so everything made it. I couldn't do a full blown grow in my garage but I can easily keep 7-10 plants alive through winter. Not sure how big I can let them get but I'mgo nna give it a shot. At the very least I'll keep them alive and just have a hell of a head start come spring lol.

Bahamian Goat

Billy Boy Douglah Red

Billy Boy Jonah and pods

Billy Boy Douglah Yellow

Butch T X Yellow Scorpion (yellow)

7 Douglah X 7 SR (brown)

My unnamed black hybrid that nigel reviewed

TSMB Satan Strain

More to go still lol

Thanks Shane.

Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion #1

Jay's Red Pods

My own cross (Not Black Naga X Yellow Scotch Bonnet) super excited to see what this turns into

Not Monster Naga and pod

7 Pot Primo and pod

Scotch Bonnet TFM and pod

Just a few more ;-)
megahot said:
Bump again
Awesome plants and pod shots Vincent. You do great work!!!
Thanks man....good ol S3 camera lol

Devv said:
Nice plants! I hope the weather hangs in there for you.

Thank. You and me both. It's forecasted to get pretty chilly next week, lows in the upper 30s low 40s but I'll just keep covering them up until the frost finally comes

Awesome plants and pods.  Well done.  I hope this doesnt post twice because I lost the first one.  Its in cyber world somewhere.

Sanarda said:
Awesome plants and pods.  Well done.  I hope this doesnt post twice because I lost the first one.  Its in cyber world somewhere.
Thanks Pia. Lol only posted once, but I do hate when my phone posts something like 5 times haha.

Sepia Serpent #1

Pods

Sepia Serpent #2

Sunrise Scorpion #1

#1's pods

Sunrise Scorpion #2 (don't worry I watered it right before the picture lol)

#2's pods

Unknown Brown Superhot (mislabeled plant from SS)

Couple of yellow Primo pods

Whew I believe that's allI g ot for now. Thanks for looking and the kind words.

Back