food Viva la plancha!

I ate this and wondered where the tb is @ ...

6" for health ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438470588.635161.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438470597.100999.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438470604.701350.jpg

SL's sauce sings from the fridge door ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438470637.836905.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438470646.320455.jpg

schmelt para ti ...

The Hot Pepper said:
Where's the plancha?

that dish got hot, and had the right curvature ... but it mostly just the 1st tb thread i found in my 'previously participated in' threads ...

i weighed dropping it in jay's, as the tb is known to appear there, but i know tb likes the melty muenster (Sum style) and allows pickled jalapenos to count for the pepper-requirement ...

that chipotle bbq though, i swear ... show stealer ...

#reversefiredglassplancha

Nothing special here, but this thread is in need of some inspiration. Hamburgers, BBQ sausages (right) and Angus beef sausages (left).

20150928_174818.jpg

Side salad and fried rice. Topped with my new "Rocoto-Loco" sauce. 
20150928_175546.jpg

This was the first cook since converting my Grill to natural "mains" gas. Still need to learn the heat delivery, but with the weather warming up, there'll be plenty of cooks to learn and more from me soon.

SR.

Shorerider said:

Nothing special here, but this thread is in need of some inspiration. Hamburgers, BBQ sausages (right) and Angus beef sausages (left).

20150928_174818.jpg

Side salad and fried rice. Topped with my new "Rocoto-Loco" sauce. 
20150928_175546.jpg

This was the first cook since converting my Grill to natural "mains" gas. Still need to learn the heat delivery, but with the weather warming up, there'll be plenty of cooks to learn and more from me soon.

SR.

Might as well and jump back and kiss yo' 'sef one time sir.

And I'll genuflect 2 times in your honor for rocking this thread.

Like you Aussies do.

However..

Gimme that plate  but with no rice por favor senor.

I'm not all rice rayciss n' sheeit.

I just don't eat it for my own reasons.

Looks like I'm late to dinner Shorerider!!! Looks outrageous that is the way to sauce your chow!!!
And I love rice brother!! All you need now is a frosty pint!!! Great job brother!!!! :)

oldsalty said:
Looks like I'm late to dinner Shorerider!!! Looks outrageous that is the way to sauce your chow!!!
And I love rice brother!! All you need now is a frosty pint!!! Great job brother!!!! :)
Thanks mate, you can come over for dinner any time. 

SR.

While y'all are up there making soup, were down here rockin' the grill. I present for your entertainment "Tonight's dinner" accompanied by my "Rocoto-Loco" on backup vocals.

Sliced spuds nice and brown. These are a PITA to cook evenly on both sides, but are worth it.
20151104_173045.jpg

Next act, Elcheapo BBQ sausages left, and Angus beef sausages right making an en core performance. Onions making a guest appearance. 
20151104_181224.jpg

Porterhouse steaks seasoned with my 7-Spice mix.
20151104_183323.jpg

All plated up.
20151104_184021.jpg

Nice'n juicy. 
20151104_184802.jpg

On a side note, this was the first real tasting of Rocoto-Loco since making it just over a month ago. It has a great heat which I noticed more in perspiration than burn, and a noticeable vinegar taste which is the most noticeable of all my sauces to date. I'm guessing it may have something to do with the lack of other ingredients besides peppers. It's not bad, just noticeable.

SR.

Back