• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Showdown Throwdown

Beef

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tctenten said:

Can you send me a couple of those?  They will do wonders for my neighbors dogs that bark and disrupt my tranquility.  

one was hangin out where the wipers are on my car the other day, in the shade ... i gave him a little water from the hose while i was washing down the pork blood from my table ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Awesome, still need to come shoot boar

I was considering using that as my meat in this last TD but was too lazy to dig through the chest freezer. harvested it with my bow this past deer season. walking to check on a deer feeder from one direction while a pack of them were doing the same thing apparently from the opposite direction. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Yeah I need to site in my new scope on crossbow. Looking forward to checking the 10 cams I put up a few months back in July. Wanted to get back to property sooner but too busy. 

The only thing I am not crazy about with the crossbow is how heavy they can become dragging it around all day. Over the shoulder is not bad especially with a strap, but out front in a two handed ready carry hunting for many hours can tire the arms. I know there weight isn't much different than a rifle except the rifle is able to be held closer to the body i find. 

Student of Spice said:

The only thing I am not crazy about with the crossbow is how heavy they can become dragging it around all day. Over the shoulder is not bad especially with a strap, but out front in a two handed ready carry hunting for many hours can tire the arms. I know there weight isn't much different than a rifle except the rifle is able to be held closer to the body i find. 
Yeah mine is not bad at all and weighs about same as my muzzleloader. I have a strap and it never bothers me. 

6.8 lbs

StealthFX4_AD_950x650.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back