• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Cheese Throwdown

Okay, who brought the cheese?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why u got enough of a lead.... Lol :)
watchutalkinboutwillis?

I want I-502 to pass! legalize some stuff around here... :high:

I'm trying to put a straw into that glass and drink but it's not working! I don't even like rum but that's tempting.

Believe me when I say, I wasn't really either, until someone around here turned me on to these things...

my hhhwhiskey is getting stale...

You are right all the voting going on calls for some spicy finger food, lots of beverages, and electronic monitoring of said voting. Maybe I'll reproduce the brekky taco....

TODAY IS ELECTION DAY... VOTE FOR PRESI...... ERM.... CHEESE!

EVERY VOTE COUNTS. VOTE AMERICAN. VOTE CHEDDAR. JUST VOTE!

Scovie just might win another throwdown on the same night he gets to start legally smoking pot (if he wants to).

And CJ's a sweetheart.

You got it all, bro.
(except a full head of hair, but I'm with you on that...)

Maybe I'll reproduce the brekky taco....

Me too badger! But we should play "well" tonight, and have/make it for the "cure" tomorrow morning!!!!!!! :lol:

G - I actually went out and got 'special' torts, just to make your entry for brekky manana!!!!
(corn & whole wheat....that's as guilt-free as I'm willing to go with such an evil breakfast!) :twisted: YUM-O Gerlfren!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcbTv_zNtvs&sns=em

And specially for you Boss...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsPhTbJhuo&sns=em

There are so many diverse (and ALL incredibly awesome!!!!) entries in this TD...seriously, there isn't one I wouldn't try to replicate! There's been everything from apps to dessert....and all absolutely fun to see and imagine! BUT.....

.....I come from a long line of Casserole Royalty. It's in my blood. I am now the last heir to that familial throne...

And Lunchbox spoke to the core of my Soul!!!!!! Thank you for that, sir.... (and yes, I wrote that sheet down in my little red book!)

There's a certain genius of flavors in 'casseroles', that doesn't always come thru in pics. LB.....I bow to your Genius-ness...est!

10 minutes left!

Voting for president is cheesy! Voting for cheese is presidential!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back