• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Chinese Throwdown

General Tso's Chicken

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very diverse and fun throwdown. As usual all you guys set a high standard with your awesome cooking.....and as always made it very hard to choose.....

Wanted to give big props to tOmato and BigB.... the sheer workload, patience and attention to detail they poured into each of their entries, is maybe above and beyond i've ever seen in any throwdown.... and that says something....

tOmato id trip up me own grandma to get at some of that duck!!

.....mind.....officially......blown..... 

Tinnie said:
Very diverse and fun throwdown. As usual all you guys set a high standard with your awesome cooking.....and as always made it very hard to choose.....

Wanted to give big props to tOmato and BigB.... the sheer workload, patience and attention to detail they poured into each of their entries, is maybe above and beyond i've ever seen in any throwdown.... and that says something....

tOmato id trip up me own grandma to get at some of that duck!!

.....mind.....officially......blown..... 

Thanks!!!  :surprised:

Oh my. What a battle.

A vote "for" someone, felt like a vote "against" the other. I sure wish I could eat all of it, because all of you guys brought it!

Chinese techniques have always baffled me, I always thought it was the MSG (Makes Shit Good).

Good job everyone and I'm glad I showed up in time to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back