• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Dim Sum Throwdown

Dim Sum

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SF's entry had me early on and just never let go. Well played!.

And yes, THP, much better - thanks!

Whatever happened to Fiddy and Dim-SUM???  I was looking forward to their take on this TD.  Maybe the beer store was out of Keystone Light or they couldn't find any sillybands.

You need a reset!

Fish n chips reset?

Bieber reset?

lemme know

I'm a beilebver

download (3).jpg

JayT said:
Its actually THREE times tonight, but who's counting.

I stand corrected. I only counted the ones I saw.

Now youre on a roll the other way!
frydad4 said:

I'm a pansy. 

Sum's a pansy too. 
There are no other excuses. 

I gotta get my ass in gear soon, or people are going to forget that I drink Busch light, not Keystone. 

Not Corona? :snicker:
I'm making fun of Corona the way I got made fun of for it.

Shits less filling though!

My wife asked me to Dim Sum lights so our dinner would be more romantic. 

It's almost mother's day, I gotta do what she asks.
Otherwise, she ain't gonna get any!
(not sure if that's how it works...)

frydad4 said:
Smoken stole my vote for Ozzy. 

Ozzy, it was all yours, buddy, then he just up and took it. I think I overlooked his entry at first, and then just did some careful reading. 
I think his fried dumplings were the culprit. 
Smoken gets it. Great job. 

Ozzy, great job too. I tried to vote for 2, but it wouldn't let me! 

Hell, great job KBK and SL also! This should be a close one. They really were all so masterfully executed. 
Thank you for the compliments.

Heckle said:

Not Corona? :snicker:

I'll drink a Corona! Whatever. Fuck it. 
People give too much shit over beer. 
It's one of those things that people are super opinionated about (especially under the relative anonymity of a discussion board) but wouldn't turn away a frosty pint of the very brew they blasphemed if it was offered. 
Give me a Corona. Give me a Busch, Bud, Miller, Sam, Yuengeunlieung, all of them. Let's drink them together!!!! All of us!! THP!! THP!! THP!!!

frydad4 said:
I'll drink a Corona! Whatever. Fuck it. 
People give too much shit over beer. 
It's one of those things that people are super opinionated about (especially under the relative anonymity of a discussion board) but wouldn't turn away a frosty pint of the very brew they blasphemed if it was offered. 
Give me a Corona. Give me a Busch, Bud, Miller, Sam, Yuengeunlieung, all of them. Let's drink them together!!!! All of us!! THP!! THP!! THP!!!
Beer? Opinionated on forums? I thought it was BBQ... I mean blackening... I mean waffles... I mean pizza... I mean how to toast a hero...

In other words... Drink!

Don't forget beans!  I like beans in my chili.  I drink Corona this week.  It was part of the Cinco de Mayo bucket special.  Four days in a row I got that special.  6 beers for $5.  Dos Equis and Corona.  I'll drink that every time.  Sure, if I could I would drink the best bourbon barrel aged stouts and Belgian beers every day, but that's not realistic for me.  Just like we all eat cheap food, fast food, etc. sometimes, we all drink crap sometimes.  I don't drink Corona all the time, but I don't hate it either.  Actually, it is my beach beer.  Its easy drinking when its hot.

Confucius say... too many food rules you make, less time to eat food you make!

Hahaha, Confucius say, not meeee!

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back