• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Dim Sum Throwdown

Dim Sum

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only only beer I absolutely will NOT drink is camo.  Every other beer is gonna get poured in the piehole if its near - especially if its near and cold.  And beans belong in chili.  There I said it....

JayT said:
Sure, if I could I would drink the best bourbon barrel aged stouts and Belgian beers every day, but that's not realistic for me.  Just like we all eat cheap food, fast food, etc. sometimes, we all drink crap sometimes.

I will drink a crappy beer, but I will not drink an American lager ... I'll switch-hit to Luksusowa, which is dirt cheap and exceedingly decent ...

There are two beers I have thrown out in my life.  One in college called Rhino Chasers and another about ten years ago called Natural Ice.  

Magic Hat #9
Bronx Pale Ale
Down the drain.
The rest, send my wayyyyyyy!
(except the Bud varieties... just yuck)

I don't care what kind of beer it is, it's geeme'd if it's drinkable, tossed if it's not.  :D

Y'all drink too much…… just sayin'!  :lol:

frydad4 said:
I gotta get my ass in gear soon, or people are going to forget that I drink Busch light, not Keystone. 

You drink Busch light????? Who knew?!?!

geeme said:
I don't care what kind of beer it is, it's geeme'd if it's drinkable, tossed if it's not.  :D
No geemeing!

no_cling_wrap.png

I've woken up the next morning with open beer I haven't touched.  F. it, DRINK!

Trying not to be a a picky sonafa but...SL, sorry, but to me sushi and the strawberry and rhubarb tart are not dim sum.  Dim sum is Chinese, sushi is Japanese.  It would never be served at yum cha. Same for the shortcrust tart.  The spring rolls were border line Vietnamese rice paper rolls that were fried.  They also had sake which is Japanese.  But on a positive note what you did make was awesome! 

Kudos to all, my vote went to SF for an entry I would expect to see at my fave yum cha restaurant and would order to boot!

Quietly voting for SF on this one.

I literally downloaded Ozzy's pictures to see if I could increase the brightness and decrease the contrast, but I could get anything more out of the JPG's ...

grantmichaels said:
Quietly voting for SF on this one.

I literally downloaded Ozzy's pictures to see if I could increase the brightness and decrease the contrast, but I could get anything more out of the JPG's ...
Yeah I think I'll use a camera other than my phone next time.

Ozzy2001 said:
Yeah I think I'll use a camera other than my phone next time.

All my pics uploaded to date have been from my blackberry z10.  I have a dslr, but it seems such a hassle to have to pull out and set up when the phone is near ya know?

Hory Shet!

Dim Sum awesome entries!!!! I hated missing this one. 

HSL.....you have my sword.....

....and my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back