contest VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BURGER - Burger Throwdown..Post it here!

Who has the winning burger?

• THP's Sausage and Peppers Chilihead Style Burger

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • ImpyChick's Brekkie Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AlabamaJack's Supper Burger

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • JayT's Bacon Mushroom Burger

• chilehunter's Dagwood Burger

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • QuadShots' Brekky Burger of %$#@#'n DooM

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • texas blues' Notorious Salmon Sliders

• FiveStar's Organic Sirloin Burger

• texas blues's Notorious Awesome BaconFatBurger of Ultimate Win

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Blister's Inside-Out Burger

• Captian Murphy's The Monsta Mac

• patrick's Slaughter House Burger

• Blister's Inside Out Buffalo-Beef Burgers w/Bacon Wrapped

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • THP's THE BEAST

• SumOfMyBits Hab Dough Burger

• texas blues' Drunken Deep Fried Bacon Hell Burger

• Ashen's Smoked Turkey Club Burger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
chilehunter that looks amazing.

Agreed..it is Impressive.

A Tower of Power Meat...lol

ha, i'm eating the other half of mine warmed up...and i understand why the uk/au puts egg on a burger...you cant tell!

It adds to the nutrition, but if I didnt knwo was there, I'd forget it was. Cool.

I don'tthink a poll is rly needed..it's al fro fun, chiles, education and meat.

I am not voting because as said by Quaddy it really isn't needed, as fun as it may be :)

All the offerings here look amazing and i would happily scoff any of them (especially AJ's) lol.

So now that most of us have made our ultimate burger, I am sitting here wondering what will be next? I'm thinking cheesesteak. Or maybe wings? Still waiting to see your other burger TB...

I'm thinkin THP finally made the Blues Kitchen explode! COME BACK TO US TB!!!

Wow, some really great burgers happened after I left for the bar last night! I'm very impressed with Chilehunter's Dagwood burger. Serious tower of wonderful WIN.

THP definitely brought it with his double meet pepper sausagey thing too.

Damn, I want a bite of each.

And thanks for the vote RB! So the Organic is what gotcha huh?

Now hold on one second--I thought this thing went through today? You got people voting already? I'm crushed. Oh well I'm still going to make mine.

Chickens, figure the only way to beat me is too change the rules. OK fine, I got ya, yep can't fool me, nope, never get over on me.:P:P bawk bawk cluck bawk bawk.:P

THP said your burger can be added...votes really don't mean nothin'....this is among friends...

The three that caught my eye were JayTs, Chilihunter, and THPs...amazing looking burgers...

Its funny that several of us used nearly the same meat combinations...

The different flavors I incorporated in mine...the spicy saber leaf basil, red onion, home grown tomato (Yes sir 5*, out of the cement farm), fresh lettuce, bacon, jalapeno jack cheese....and to me the ultimate was the roasted jalapeno halves wrapped in ham...that topped it all off....the burger was so big, Roscoe got some too...

that Don Julio will slip up on you....especially after you eat a burger...

patrick said:
Now hold on one second--I thought this thing went through today? You got people voting already? I'm crushed. Oh well I'm still going to make mine.

Chickens, figure the only way to beat me is too change the rules. OK fine, I got ya, yep can't fool me, nope, never get over on me.:P:P bawk bawk cluck bawk bawk.:P

I was a little thrown off by that as well. I have some inside out burgers that I've been experimenting with and still need to perfect it. I'll also have to do some up today as it was raining sideways yesterday. There was no way I could get burgers on the grill :(

No worries AJ, just giving folks a hard time. My entry wouldn't have stood much of a chance against these guys and gal, anyway. Still going to do it. I'm more of a traditionalist I think. Plus I'm not a very competitive guy in the first place.

Well well...when the cat's away....ya'll have been busy! I had trouble uploading pics to photobucket last night so I had to try again this morning. Seems when I took the piccy's my camera was overwhelmed by rock hard throbbing AWESOMENESS!!

Ladies and gentleman of THP..I present for your culinary entertainment and enjoyment.....

TB's Notorious Awesome BaconFatBurger of Ultimate Win!

Let's begin with the awesome goin's on in the Blues Kitchen.

The main ingredient!

0142-1.jpg

And then the mayhem begins with bacon! I laid out several strips and began a basket weave pattern...

Kim Jong Il could not come up with something so diabolical as this!

0143-1.jpg

Behold ya'll..the burger wrapped up tight and snuggled in for incubation...I have dubbed it a veritable...

Bacon Basket Womb!

0145.jpg

Into the cast iron this super hero of bacon burger awesomeness went!

Behold! and gaze upon it and see that it is good!

WARNING: Staring at it too long could instill a sense of fear due to it's overwhelming awesome power!

0147-1.jpg

Standby for more AWESOME!!

You beat me to the punch there TB! I was going to give that a shot today. Oh well, here's some inside-out burgers.

Sure it looks like some Hungarians hot throw-up right now, but...

insideoutburger003.jpg

Here it is again after it's been mixed together. A dough hook on a kitchen mixer is a great way to mix up the ingredients.

insideoutburger004.jpg

A little bit if cheese on top of the half burger. The burger on the right is the finished product with cheese in the middle.

insideoutburger005.jpg

Grill shot.

insideoutburger009.jpg

Just a little cheese drip shot...

insideoutburger012.jpg

Bun prep. We ate a couple of these and only had room for another half. The side with the extra jala's is mine

insideoutburger014.jpg

A shot of the burger cut in half with a little cheese dripping out of the center

insideoutburger013.jpg

Will post a list of ingredients when I find it. There was a couple of jalapeno's diced up, some onions, cayenne powder, oregano, basil, cumin, salt, pepper, crackers, egg and a few other things.

That was a warm-up. I think I've got another burger in me tonight!
Hold the voting folks!! :lol:

Novacastrian said:
I am not voting because as said by Quaddy it really isn't needed, as fun as it may be :)
Oh just vote man stop being all Switzerland :lol:
Don't worry, it's anonymous.

The mayhem continues ya'll! I had been thinking that a simple hamburger bun could not contain this amount of sheer awesomenessess and thusly concluded that a magnatron 10 gigawatt forcefield would be necessary. Skurrying about the Blues Kitchen through the cupboards I discovered that I didn't have one! I then adapted, improvised and overcame the fear of containing this awesome obelisk of sheer meat bacon power. The burger would go between two grilled tillamook cheddar cheese sammy's laced with pickled jalapeno's.

Awesome X 2..

0151-1.jpg

I then topped the FatBaconBurger with an evil concoction of blue cheese dressing, '57 sauce and my own Love 'Thang #9 Habanero sauce. Even the sauce's were overwhelmed by the sheer pork laden cosmic meat power of this burger!!

0153-1.jpg

The aroma of this burger as it oozed into my brain and combined with the numerous hosky's and tequila's, had the effect of enabling me with kung fu super powers. I realized that no knife created by mortal hands could slice this burger and thusly I performed a Northern Shaolin Kung Fu Dim Mak Death Punch on the burger. Here is the result ya'll...

0156-1.jpg

After slicing the burger and releasing it's awesome pork power which threatened to tear a hole in the universe and exlode like a weapon of mass destruction unless eaten quickly...

I got a knock on the door...

I stumbled to the door in my piss drunken pork burger haze and opened it. Shit!! THE COPS...

Officer: Please step outside sir and keep your hands where we can see them.

TB: What's going on? I haven't done anything.

Officer: Sir, while busting two hookers and a drug dealer down the street, we became overwhelmed by the awesome aroma and sheer pork power of bacon emanating from your home!

TB: So...you're here for the burger?

Officer: Yes...(officer then reaches for something..)

TB: Hey!.DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!

Officer: It's alright sir! (Holds briefcase up to TB) Sir, we would like to parlay for the BaconFatBurger of Awesome with this briefcase full of cash, a big bag of blow, and the two hookers handcuffed in our police cruiser.(gestures over his shoulder to the police car with the two hookers handcuffed inside awaiting their fate)

TB: Sorry officers, but this burger is too powerful and awesome for you to handle. It speaks the m*****f****** truth and quite frankly sirs...YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

The cops then bid me good night and slunk back to the police cruiser, their heads hung low. I closed the door and headed back to Blues Kitchen. I then detected some noise and a ruckus out by the back porch. I ran back to the sliding glass door and switched on the floodlights just in time to see two hobo's coming over the brick wall...they could only be coming for the burger! I then ran to the Blues Kitchen and snatched up the Burger of Awesome Power and ran and opened the sliding door to the porch. I weilded on half of the burger and aimed it at the two urine pant stained hobo's. The power and light emanating from the burger instantly blinded the 2 hobo's and they fell to the ground writhing in pain and soiling themselves anew! I slammed the door and locked it...Blues Dawg' MissyLou stood guard to thwart any further attempts of burger thievery!

And so I give you one last look at TB's Notorious Ultimate BaconFatBurger of Awesome WIN!!

0158-1.jpg

And to be sure ya'll, I have more chaos and mass destruction to come later this eve...until then...

Cheers ya'll, TB.

TB WIN!

There is none higher! I feel like one of those hobos on TB's porch last night, cause I'll be damned if I didn't just soil myself laughing. I laughed, I cried, I experienced pangs of hunger and wanton lust like Ive never felt for woman nor burger before. Not only did you wrap it in bacon, you put it between two grilled cheese sammies?

TB, you are a meatastic monolithic master of mammalian masctication masterpieces. I bow to your greatness!

It is pouring outside, I don't think I'll get to burger two... damn and that was the masterpice. Hmmmm.

Damn TB! Or... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

ahhh I see that you THP, have changed your sig yet again. "Vote for my burger". HAH! A desperate plea from a desperate man. Witness later this evening what I shall unleash upon the planet!

Cheers, TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back