• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Grillin' & Chillin' Throwdown

Who grilled and chilled to the max?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to vote for all of them, and surprisingly it was the drink that eliminated a few for me. I hate gin, but SL those wings are slammin'! I also loved MM' stuffed pork and peaches. That one almost got me, but as much as it pains me to vote for SoFlo AGAIN. Fiddy's is the one I most want to eat and drink. Scovie I am going to try your lemonadethough

I also hate gin. But SL's was the best entry to me. I always try to vote objectively.

KEEP VOTING! And...  officially the winner is choosing the next TD. :woohoo:

Everything looks awesome - Husker's looked just a tick more awesomer to me right now. That gorgeous gazpacho & the red slaw - yum. I want it in my face-hole now. :woohoo: 

Well done all - and great job Husker. :cheers: 

Ps - extra props to Fiddy and his pineapple mug - got a little chub for that one, gotta admit. 

It's definitely the closest battle we've had in a long time. Also the most votes that I can remember, usually it caps right around 40.

I can see why anyone would go with any of the above. And I'm not just saying that. I think the votes say it all.

WELL DONE TO ALL! LESS THAN AN HOUR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back