• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Mexican TD

Who has the best entry?

• mesatrin - [url="http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/24376-begin-mexican-td/page__view__findpost_

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wheebz - [url="http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/24376-begin-mexican-td/page__view__findpost__p

• zdecker - [url="http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/24376-begin-mexican-td/page__view__findpost__

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Click the link next to the entry to check it out, and vote for your favorite!

Read the entire thread for some epic in-the-making pics.

One member never posted PoL, sorry. Rules are rules. If I forgot anyone let me know this was a long one!

Admin. Have a ???. I've tried to vote on this great TD and get an error message that I am not an "active" member of the forum. I appear as a member of the forum. What do I need to do to get active voting rights? Thanks!

Someone else mentioned having to have 10 posts before being allowed to vote. I don't know for sure, but that's what I heard. A Mod or THP will probably let you know for sure.

Man-o-man. I've looked thru these entries so many times, I could be a waitress.
Everybody did so great! And so vastly different. Isn't this fun ya'll?

Thanks to everyone who is taking their time looking thru these and voting!!! Not easy!!

Yeah D2, I think you need 10 posts to vote...

peas out!...

LB, looked again, you definitely stepped up presentation. I like the rustic wood table and your composition. And damn that looks good now that I'm looking again.

Thanks...been working on that. You like that "rustic wood" table...well...it's actually just a nasty wood table...peeling, scarred, gouged, etc.

Due to the awesomeness of so many presentations, I'm using my standard rule of thumb - anyone who used BP is automatically out. It's kind of a chile-with-or-without-beans thing, only a bit more exclusive...... ;)

Due to the awesomeness of so many presentations, I'm using my standard rule of thumb - anyone who used BP is automatically out. It's kind of a chile-with-or-without-beans thing, only a bit more exclusive...... ;)
You are so funny that way!

Just gettin' back to where I can look at food without turning up my nose and feeling ill. Tough tough tough. Sum, Coach and LB are my top 3 right now. Good 'thang I wasn't able to enter. I woulda' got my ace kicked HARD! And the new guys...rocked!

I'm pretty good with figuring out acronyms through situational clues...but wtf is "BP"?

Trust me you don't want to know!

black pepper

geeme, have you had fresh ground course black pepper? I know you say it tastes like dirt, and yeah, some places have those little shakers with gray dust in them, and that tastes horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back