• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Oktoberfest - Cooking With Beer!

Meal cooked with Beer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i thought everyone did great (except me) :lol:

for the Vote... I cant decide between Tacos and Pork Chops.
for dessert  it's the Beeramisu for sure 

I had fun in this throwdown and i'm glad others saw it was all in good fun too

I also got to enjoy some hot dogs which i haven't had in a long time :D

thanks for the votes  ;)

:cheers:

G I P

There's a thread for that question.

Moderator potential. That was a lot friendlier than my reply. 

The Hot Pepper said:
I was smashed when I saw yours and almost pulled a Fall Guy off my stool. :lol:
I've got that covered Boss!! Already happened when I saw microwave hotdogs!! :)
Was tough one I loved JHP and Tctenten's entry those were both amazing!!! Not to take anything from the rest everybody did a fantastic job across the board!!!
But I do have an issue while brother GIP is a fantastic cook any microwave entry is cuckoo!!!! Hate to see members who worked hard lose to a humorous entry!! Let's vote seriously if we want comedy entries wait for the presidential elections!! Hahaha nothing against you GIP!!!!! :)
Cheers

oldsalty said:
I've got that covered Boss!! Already happened when I saw microwave hotdogs!! :)
Was tough one I loved JHP and Tctenten's entry those were both amazing!!! Not to take anything from the rest everybody did a fantastic job across the board!!!
But I do have an issue while brother GIP is a fantastic cook any microwave entry is cuckoo!!!! Hate to see members who worked hard lose to a humorous entry!! Let's vote seriously if we want comedy entries wait for the presidential elections!! Hahaha nothing against you GIP!!!!! :)
Cheers

:rolleyes: 

Half of tctenten's have hanging chads. The other half is dead people and illegal aliens. And now we have allegations of voter intimidation.

This is our king for a month. We are a nation of laws not the law of the jungle!

In conclusion, not even a giant flood can drown the seriousness here.

Heckle said:
Half of tctenten's have hanging chads. The other half is dead people and illegal aliens. And now we have allegations of voter intimidation.

This is our king for a month. We are a nation of laws not the law of the jungle!

In conclusion, not even a giant flood can drown the seriousness here.
Hahaha Hahaha you're so weird heckle!! :) I like that about you!! Hahaha :) :)

The Hot Pepper said:
KEEP VOTING!

We cant.
10.3.15%20Jay-Ts%20wet%20dream_zpsd4eyaz2o.jpg

Ts7Jz7v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back