• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Oktoberfest - Cooking With Beer!

Meal cooked with Beer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ur vote in come on
Late night vote free beer

JayT said:
Ok, seriously, I am not trying to make trouble, but I must have missed something. What happened to Wafflebum's entry??? I was going to vote for him!

LOL why would it be trouble? He never posted a cooked with beer entree, so what did you like that fit the TD? He posted two non-beer cooked sides and didn't have time to post the beer soup. Curious as how that would get your vote in a cooking with beer TD.
PS. He told me it was incomplete as well.

Edit. I think he posted one side (the marrow and lobster is one), instructions for one beer side or app, no pic, and no entree. I don't know what the entree was supposed to be.

Answer: He didn't post a complete entry.

The Hot Pepper said:

LOL why would it be trouble? He never posted a cooked with beer entree, so what did you like that fit the TD? He posted two non-beer cooked sides and didn't have time to post the beer soup. Curious as how that would get your vote in a cooking with beer TD.
PS. He told me it was incomplete as well.
not that it matters but anything I posted was cooked with beer if you were paying attention. Maybe didn't get to it in the write up but you could see it in the pics  :cheers:

And yes it was incomplete I didn't have enough time to upload a few more pics and edit my write up. my fault 

I wish you would have finished the post, I think it would have gotten me as well. Post the finished soup and any other things you had planned somehwere else so we can see. Was the soup going to be entree? 

FreeportBum said:
not that it matters but anything I posted was cooked with beer if you were paying attention. Maybe didn't get to it in the write up

Yes I know time management, it happens, and I did not follow the TD process I was busy so no, did not pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back