• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Oktoberfest Throwdown 2010

Who had the best?

• JayT - Jay T's Bhut-n-Beer Pumpkin Soup and Oktoberfest Braised Oxtail Ragu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • geeme - Oktoberfeist GeeMe Style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes perfect sense for a guy whose profile says "I like farting and burping at the same time"....... :lol:

Nicely said! :)
Great throwdown, btw geeme!!! You are becoming a force to be reckoned with, something I never would have said last month!!
You will have a crown very soon!

Nicely said! :)
Great throwdown, btw geeme!!! You are becoming a force to be reckoned with, something I never would have said last month!!
You will have a crown very soon!

No rush.... all in good time, all in good time. Actually, I will likely be in lock-down for the next couple of months. :( Got 9 projects going live over the next several weeks, starting the middle of this month - nose to the grindstone time.... If I had to bet, I'd say that's where THP's been!

well, geeme did have the most anatomically correct entry into this TD.....;) :cool: Should have gotten more votes just for artistic value! :)

Had to go with another one who looked at what was traditional Oktoberfest and bumped it up.

Other than that, Carni-brats..... NOT BAD!!!! :rofl:

Congrats frydad4.
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/10792-throwdown-throne/page__view__findpost__p__389244

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back