• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! Oktoberfest Throwdown 2010

Who had the best?

• JayT - Jay T's Bhut-n-Beer Pumpkin Soup and Oktoberfest Braised Oxtail Ragu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • geeme - Oktoberfeist GeeMe Style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some questionable proof of life with the cents in the wooden coin holder, looks like much more than two rolls of pennies. The way lunchbox spelled it out was better than just sliding a bunch of loose change in the teaser pick. Should have put the cents in stacks of ten so we know how many there really are? FAIL.

I am not big on German food so I stayed away from this throwdown but I'd like to try the custom beer brats with garden fresh peppers got my vote. Very nice plate presentation for geeme for the honorable mention.

IMG_2580.jpg

This one was so damn good...
what to do with my vote.... Might hold off in case I need to pull a paulky ftw.

Gee I think I need to start watching American cooking shows to learn, second time round with zero votes woo hoo go me.

Man that was a tough choice, geeme's crap puffed pastry, FD4's corn brat,Joey's prawns and SL's custom wurst along with everything else, but I had to go with TB's Tenderloin Schnitzel with shrooms. It's all good and I sure had fun in my first TD :dance: :dance: :dance: Looking forward to the next one

On the mobile so thanks for those that are voting for me. I just thought the food might be different, not gather votes! I might have to go with homemade sausage...

aw, SHEESH! what to do...what to do...

I'm really digging a couple of the entries. Home brews from Wheebz (DUDE!!! I can't beleive you already voted for a competitor!!!) and LogChief's schnitzel!

edit- thanks PRF for the vote! the brats are DELICIOUS! The original intention for all those links was to pre-cook and freeze some of them. But after meeting with clients on a Sunday for a walk-through, we grilled up the rest of them brats and between yesterday and today, they are all gone!

I know it's hard to describe flavors and to express how sumptuous some dishes are. Fresh brats with fresh peppers.........

:cool:

I know it's hard to describe flavors and to express how sumptuous some dishes are. Fresh brats with fresh peppers.........

:cool:
Those brats looked like they were fantastic. So did the schnitzel. Well, so did the mussels, and the ode to mom, and the...... so hard to choose!

Dang, I'm winning... Now I'm going to have to check in every half hour and sweat on this until the end :D I think it's easier when no one votes for you lol.

Thanks to everyone who has voted for me so far... :sssshhhh: Which happens to be 90% Aussies so far :D :woohoo: :end sssshhh: lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back