• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Quarantine Throwdown (Special Edition)

Vote for your favorites (multiple choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Well here we are. In 2020. Throwdowns are a thing of the past. These are different times. We're wearing masks. We're six feet apart. Let's see if we can get a little closer.

Quarantine Throwdown (Special Edition)

Please be safe! No gatherings, no abandoning safe protocol! But let's have some old school fun.

PoL*: A mask, worn or not, while cooking or in a pic with the food, cooked or prepped.
(*Hey newbies, Proof of Life is something shown in your entry to prove it was made for this contest.)

Must have an element of spice (heat).

Post what you got! Unlimited entries just mark each official entry as Final Post and title it for the poll, and feel free to post all prep, jokes, etc. Winner = Extreme Membership.

BEGIN! Post below.

Ends Monday at Midnight EDT.

EDIT:
Multiple Choice Poll is UP! Ends 5/31 at 5:30 PM EDT

let the fireworks begin.  :lol:

fireworks.gif

The Hot Pepper said:
Well here we are. In 2020. Throwdowns are a thing of the past. These are different times. We're wearing masks. We're six feet apart. Let's see if we can get a little closer.

Quarantine Throwdown (Special Edition)

Please be safe! No gatherings, no abandoning safe protocol! But let's have some old school fun.

POL*: A mask, worn or not, while cooking or in a pic with the food, cooked or prepped.
(*Hey newbies, Proof of Life is something shown in your entry to prove it was made for this contest.)

Post what you got! Unlimited entries just mark each official entry as Final Post and title it for the poll, and feel free to post all prep, jokes, etc. Winner = Extreme Membership.

BEGIN! Post below.

Ends Monday at Midnight EDT.
Spicy is a requirement as per usual I am assuming?

Even my 7-pot seems to want a mask .

ztusvEg.jpg

AvTP34Y.jpg

ASHparagus breakfast tacos

Asparagus tacos for breakfast to kick off the show.

ZOEKNUb.jpg

I even broke out the good mask for you guys.

5a8GOi3.jpg

Don't worry, old one . Expired. Last of the pack I bought to to rip down an old shed raccoons had decided to turn into a outhouse

snacktime. had some chicken salad in the fridge and slapped some on some ritz. salt and fresh cracked black pepper and some of my pepper powder. i have the shaker marked as serrano but last summer i also grew cayenne, thai and ones called chili red that were similar size and color when ripe. i dried them at the same time so some got mixed in with serranos. it packs the heat. 

20200523_160530_resized.jpg

20200523_160520_resized.jpg

20200523_162010_resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back