• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Second Annual Memorial Day User-land BBQ Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid Mode 01 said:
I'm in and I have some good shit for the winner.  :cheers:

I never got with you on this, my bad ... will this be a drop-ship additional prize to the (continental) wiener? ...
grantmichaels said:
This thread is in desperate need of more cowbell ... I mean pictures.

One can count on there being one of each of these in the winning box:

f43b3f2511c4d1cb363c7c4bed1975ec.jpg

And one of these ...

d7d9ee555007c7a30ca616c4ae47bdb2.jpg

And one of these ...

94e2bcd38e261d194620945c377df270.jpg

I had to take the last bag away from Danielle the night before last ... too funny ... "where are you taking that?" ... "that one's for the contest" ... priceless sad-face ...

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

I can ship to the winner (as long as they're in the CONUS. That would probably be easier. 

Yah mon, hence the DROP shipping! ... you're the best ... I just wanted to double-check before I post up the prize shit tonight or tomorrow ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I forget, is it for all weekend starting Friday - Monday? Anything goes as long as it is on a grill or smoker?

It's for like a week ... you can enter between tomorrow night at midnight/Friday morning at 12:01 AM or whatever EST, and the moment THP locks the thread around the start of the coming TD, the weekend after ...

I guess that's 8x days. We'll vote on it during the time of the TD, which will be an extended length for all of those categories.

And then I'll ship everything little bit little over the course of the coming weeks ... *weeks* ... not days ...

I have to save up packing material starting now, LOL ...

Fun, smoky, meat and heat - filled weekend coming up! My brother in law should be in town, so between the two of us, we ought to come up with some pretty good ideas after we raid the local butcher shop. Ribs? Steaks? Pulled pork? Sausage? Burgers? Maybe I'll just do what I did last year and throw everything on the Weber at the same time...

Anything goes, anything goes ...

If someone can't go outside and wants to spoof BBQ'ing their house using liquid smoke ... fine ...

The crowd can decide the winners ...

I like to leave room for the sad story entry ... or the nil entry (the utter lack of plaet for the BBQ nihilists) ...

The multiple-choice voting will sort it out ...

Empty bottle on the way....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back