contest VOTE! Toast TD

Vote for the best meal with TOAST and a drink TOAST!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it's a fight between JayT, Rooze and P2K.

FD's pulled toast was actually mighty tasty, and was devoured in seconds while laughing.

I'm leaning towards Rooze simply because he made his own bread... and pulled out all the stops... and made towers... and had flags... and made his own sausage... and had great photos... and...

I could have saved 4 hours work had you said this this morning....

:rofl:

Retta says I win.

If you click the -1 on mascalzone's post it says who gave it, but I don't see what is negative about his post, so his rep went down a point because he voted for rooze?

Jay T seafood always loses my vote :P don't take it personally, it's not you it's me :oops:
rooze yours was seriously impressive!!!!! but it had too much going on that wasn't toast
It came down to the last three
frydad the pulled toast looked good. Chopping up toast and using it as filling... thinking outside the box! but it looks like the final is served on bread not toast?
sumofmybits had excellent presentation and selection of toast toppings.
paulky produced something awesome as always... not sure what those porkrind/ prawn cracker things are ?
I had to go with sumofmybits. His entry was the most about toast. The toast was the main event in the dish and wasn't smothered with toppings.
looks like rooze has it in the bag anyway.... well done :clap:

If you click the -1 on mascalzone's post it says who gave it, but I don't see what is negative about his post, so his rep went down a point because he voted for rooze?

No no no!!!!

Please reverse that.

I was on my new tablet and did that completely by accident. I hope I didn't hurt his/her feelings. :(

LOL mistake is fine, I thought there was something I didn't see! Thanks, I'll see if I can change it for you. :)

Carry on!

paulky produced something awesome as always... not sure what those porkrind/ prawn cracker things are ?

Thanks megamoo.....

Pork rinds are the flash-fried skin of a pig.....which solidifies the fact that there isn't a single part of a pig that isn't edible...... :cool:

Another vote for the Tapas! Wasn't expecting many votes my way, but thanks for the kind words Megamoo.

And a big exploding fist-bump to RocketMan. I'm a fan of your sourdough starter recipe. The Last Great Pizza thread is gonna be mangoes for the next couple months.

True Story <-- Just for you J. Hit me up with a microwaved hotdog.

Ask and ye shall receive! Oh holy crap Pippy voted for me!:dance:

100_8236.jpg

Mole Verde. Nice J!

BOOM!

Bear's in the tub again. He gave [Edit: me] some $#!+ for hitting the "Like" button on microwaved hotdogs... then I kicked him in the grizzlies.

I gave you two so he could have one, but after hearing that, kick him once for me. That guy has no class.

I think we need a second crown from now on. Whomever Pippy votes for gets a special crown shaped like the UDS?

You already have the ITC in your profile!

(Invisible Throwdown Crown)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back