contest VOTE! Toast TD

Vote for the best meal with TOAST and a drink TOAST!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a shot. I buttered the bread before I rubbed it. Smoked it until it was toasty. Tossed it in a good bbq sauce and then served it (intentionally) on soft bread.
You need a jar of Pikliz.

In fact, everyone here needs a jar of Pikliz. I swear it is one of the best things you can do with hot peppers.
Just do it!!!!! It's cheap and easy and you constantly refill it. The recipe is on this site.
I'm giving it to all my friends and family as gifts!!
It goes on EVERYTHING!!!!!

So come on out and vote for FD. It's not too late.

In fact, everyone here needs a jar of Pikliz. I swear it is one of the best things you can do with hot peppers.
Just do it!!!!! It's cheap and easy and you constantly refill it. The recipe is on this site.
I'm giving it to all my friends and family as gifts!!
It goes on EVERYTHING!!!!!

You take out the disgusting peas and you have a deal.

Fine if you have to skip the peas...some people do. They really just add color.

But I would caution against knocking it till you try it. There is no overwhelming pea flavor or anything. They just become little snappy orbs of awesomeness.

Make a batch, with or without peas. You won't regret, I swear!! I just recently found about this and it is now my go-to condiment.

Keep posted if you do it!!

Fine if you have to skip the peas...some people do. They really just add color.

But I would caution against knocking it till you try it. There is no overwhelming pea flavor or anything. They just become little snappy orbs of awesomeness.

Make a batch, with or without peas. You won't regret, I swear!! I just recently found about this and it is now my go-to condiment.

Keep posted if you do it!!

Send me the recipe, you sexy beastie....

rooze, that was absolutely incredible, and I really admire the sentiment behind it all. WOW!!!!!!! however, when it came time to vote i had to answer to my stomach when I saw that poke chop sammich i am a sucker for mac-n-cheese. sorry rooze, my vote had to go to paulky. I'm glad you won though. (i knew you would) great job really again by everyone, i can't wait to do one...

Everyone should have Pikliz.

Here you go Paul...

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/22119-pickleseyou-have-to-try-this/

rooze, that was absolutely incredible, and I really admire the sentiment behind it all. WOW!!!!!!! however, when it came time to vote i had to answer to my stomach when I saw that poke chop sammich i am a sucker for mac-n-cheese. sorry rooze, my vote had to go to paulky. I'm glad you won though. (i knew you would) great job really again by everyone, i can't wait to do one...

Thanks Scoville....I'm a sucker for a good mac 'n cheese too! Hope to see you in the :) August TD

the throwdown was TOAST DAMMIT!!!!!

Why does pulled TOAST have the fewest votes????????

TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(:))

the throwdown was TOAST DAMMIT!!!!!

Why does pulled TOAST have the fewest votes????????

TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(:))

:rofl: I can't believe some people fell for it and voted. You're evil.

Sum got jokes too - Bear and Funyuns! :lol: You guys are crazy.

Almost over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back