contest Vote! Where's The Beef Throwdown

Who has the best beef-less burger creation?

• PerkoXxX - Habaroo Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SouthernYooper - Juicy-Lucy Cudighi From Hell

• gasificada - Gassy's Dynamite Hot Pork Brekkie Burger

• POTAWIE - Potawie's Double Bacon Chile Cheeseburger

• JayT - JayT's Triple Bacon BLT

• geeme - GeeMe's Salute To Tex-Mex

• SumOfMyBits - SumBits' Cuban Burger Plus

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit the bear meat scared me the most especially when he mentioned the trichinosis :scared:

Thanks THP! It was a double, and it was awesome.
Oh I know it was a double, I meant at first glance it looked like a beef burger, so I liked that. Your remoulade was the "special sauce" and the patties were browned... great appearance for a gator burger.

I'm down to wicked's gator burger, JT's bacon heart attack, DTS Cornbread Awesomeness, and Sum's greasy cuban.

I'm pretty much down to two, then add a third, then back to two, then.... Hard to decide, it was all so good!

wow what a disappointment so far.. only 2 votes?? (thanks guys who voted) seriously??? lol ;) how can you not tell perfection when you see it somebody show me some love, FD the choice should be obvious SoFlo Posse ftw!

This is starting to feel like work. I haven't ruled out any burgers yet. I'll have to get up early and drink lots of coffee or not vote at all.

MY BRAIN HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow what a disappointment so far.. only 2 votes?? somebody show me some love
We love you Wickmo! (Did that sound sincere? I sure hope so. No? Hmm. Maybe I just need more practice.)
We love you Wickmo! (Any better? No? Hmm. Don't quite have it yet....)
WE LOVE YOU WICKMO! (Gawd - did I just cough up a hairball???)

Sorry, dude. This G-spot just can't go there - better luck next time! :beer:

Being new here and only had a chance to vote on a couple of TDs, this one was the toughest. :onfire: :onfire: SL you rocked and JayT's heart attack bacon and TB's chorizo were tough but I had to go with Paulky. If this was an ice cream throwdown and some one made lob and crab cakes I would have had to vote for them, I know that doesn't sound very objective but I can't help it. On the other hand Paulky's presentation was great and the burger looked like something you could pick up and eat civilly (not that I nor anyone else here would eat in a civilized manner). Hat's off to everybody it was great fun to follow, love this place.

Thanks!!

I got a vote!!!

:woohoo:

That's saying A LOT with the caliber of entries this month!!!!

I can now die a happy man.

We love you Wickmo! (Did that sound sincere? I sure hope so. No? Hmm. Maybe I just need more practice.)
We love you Wickmo! (Any better? No? Hmm. Don't quite have it yet....)
WE LOVE YOU WICKMO! (Gawd - did I just cough up a hairball???)

Sorry, dude. This G-spot just can't go there - better luck next time! :beer:

thats ok dont need your love or sympathy, nice job on your layout everything looked fantastic except that plain dried out ostrich burger on a bun, too bad it was a burger throwdown and not a black bean and salsa throwdown so better luck next time to you as well ;) :cheers:

Speaking for myself, these things have gotten too hard to even enter, don't have the time to attempt to compete with entries like this. F'n unbelievable buncha burgers...

Hard to choose. Looked at every one, then thought about what I'd order if I was out some where and wanted a non-beef burger. Had to go Wahoo sliders with my single vote. If I was out at a place that had em all, would have also ordered all the SoFlo Posse's stuff. And probably some Bear burgers. Getting into that wanting them all stage again...

Great stuff all around folks.

except that plain dried out ostrich burger on a bun...
Yeah, the photos didn't do it justice at all, and it would have been better if I had sliced it in half so the inside would show - nice and pinky-red inside, with those gotta-love-em orange hab bits. Really, though, thought your entry was awesome, just not quite as awesome as some of the others - still having a hard time deciding!

In the meanwhile, I'll share a virtual San Juan with you.... cheers!
:cheers:

I just noticed Pepper Ridge Farm used his own bread ;)

IMG_4560.jpg

Yeah, the photos didn't do it justice at all, and it would have been better if I had sliced it in half so the inside would show - nice and pinky-red inside, with those gotta-love-em orange hab bits. Really, though, thought your entry was awesome, just not quite as awesome as some of the others - still having a hard time deciding!

In the meanwhile, I'll share a virtual San Juan with you.... cheers!
:cheers:

Thanks, cheers to you as well :cheers:

I voted for ya WM. Now stop all that whining or you will get the Drama Queen pink tiara. I personally am going for the most honorable mentions. I don't care if I win as there were so many worthy winners, but I do hope I at least get a couple of votes to beat some of the newbs. Is everyone holding on to their votes or what? Oh and don't worry, you can't get a heart attak from VOTING for my burger, just eating it.

I just noticed Pepper Ridge Farm used his own bread ;)

Thanks for noticing THP, and thanks for the vote for the Spicy Wahoo Sliders boutros! The thing is I've never done fish like this until this throwdown and now I don't want it any other way. I have had a hard time cooking wahoo all the way through when it's thick like this piece, now it all Pepperidge Farm sliders. Please vote people, every vote counts. :woohoo:

My vote has to go to HSL for that outrageous entry. (AND she was the only other to showcase king crab!) She took ground chicken and turned it into a giant killer.

I'm still stunned! :clap:

Plus if I don't vote for her......she has a whip.....and I'm afraid! :rofl:

WELL DONE!!

I can't do this!

So far I've narrowed it down to three.... DTS, TB or JayT.

I'm sitting here thinking to myself, OK, if I was out having dinner and I was going to order one of these fine burgers, which one would it be...?

No good. I'm pretty sure I would be ordering all three.

Please keep in mind that at this point I WILL accept bribes (I'm thinking in the form of "burger home delivery" might be a winner). Anything to make the choice easier!

If I keep looking at this thread my head is going to explode. So in my best Soup Nazi voice I will say 19 times " No vote for you! "

Salsa Lady had the most awesomeness I have ever seen in a beefless burger. I wanted so badly to take part in this, but let me just say that work only gets busy three times a year and we are there. But Salsa Lady had that throwdown all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back