contest Vote! Where's The Beef Throwdown

Who has the best beef-less burger creation?

• PerkoXxX - Habaroo Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SouthernYooper - Juicy-Lucy Cudighi From Hell

• gasificada - Gassy's Dynamite Hot Pork Brekkie Burger

• POTAWIE - Potawie's Double Bacon Chile Cheeseburger

• JayT - JayT's Triple Bacon BLT

• geeme - GeeMe's Salute To Tex-Mex

• SumOfMyBits - SumBits' Cuban Burger Plus

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it it is closer than you think WickedMojo, all you need is a few more votes and this thing is tied. Don't get me wrong I love salsalady and family but there is a dog with two legs and balls of steel that voted by the name of Wags? Didn't know Sparky knew how to talk let alone vote but with my vote for the Wicked Mojo's Alligator Ghost Burger that makes it 8 to 9 and still very much alive. Good luck Rich that gator looked scrumptious and worthy of my vote. :cheers:

Sparky is very loyal.... ;)

Sparky is very loyal.... ;)

Sparky's not that loyal! He wanders to the food bowl with the best looking grub.

Not sure what Paulky means by ace in the hole last month???? :?:

Holy Smokes- I just got caught up on the last 2 pages of comments.

Thanks everyone for the comments for the votes, and Mojo- It Ain't Over 'til the boss says DONE!

Joey and I in cahoots? hahahaha.... maybe next month, when we're all back to being our usual nice friendly selves to the newbies and vets alike. But Thanks for your vote Joey! (just for that you may have another...;) )

19 entries is a lot to choose from and I'm glad to see so many new folks jumping into the fun.

:keepingfingerscrossedwhileonthetreadmillworkingoffallthecaloriesfromtheburgerfriesandboozeshake:

:woohoo: WM pulls ahead after a successful campaign stop in the chat room. Well played. If it wasn't a good burger it wouldn't have worked.

I was my own winning vote last month, ya ding-a-ling.....

....and YOU haven't voted....or at least you hadn't when I looked last. ;)

OK! But I believe, technically, you voted before the last vote which was someone else, so they were the winning vote.??? I just voted. (guess who for ;) )

Like I said before, I go both ways~ it's more fun that way...share the luv...

:woohoo: WM pulls ahead after a successful campaign stop in the chat room. Well played. If it wasn't a good burger it wouldn't have worked.

thanks boss ;) actually what did it was the surprise votes, my campaigning wast that successful only got 1 or 2 from that. most ppl in chat voted already

...I got a vote... :woohoo:
...and you now have another!

To me, your burger had the perfect balance of the known and unknown. Some flavour combos in there known to me (and trusted) but also some new and exciting flavour combos not known.

Plus it also looked just straight out gnarly!

Thaks Gas :) It should have been in the Drunken Chef thread though...I could barely take a photo :D Your buger was great, something I could chow down on anytime of the day

Mo, the wife would have voted for yours based on the burger only pic... until I said it was gator :rofl:

I had to go with the most likely to leave a grease stain... me loves cheese :dance:

Hello nutters :)

Well I looked at what is on offer and I have to say texasblues & salsalady had the quality ingredient match + look about them. I would have voted for salsalady but I did not get to taste her gut bursting burger, whereas I did taste the kangaroo burger and for a man who rarely cooks AT ALL :mad: it was shockingly good.

huggies & smileys

April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back