contest Vote! Where's The Beef Throwdown

Who has the best beef-less burger creation?

• PerkoXxX - Habaroo Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SouthernYooper - Juicy-Lucy Cudighi From Hell

• gasificada - Gassy's Dynamite Hot Pork Brekkie Burger

• POTAWIE - Potawie's Double Bacon Chile Cheeseburger

• JayT - JayT's Triple Bacon BLT

• geeme - GeeMe's Salute To Tex-Mex

• SumOfMyBits - SumBits' Cuban Burger Plus

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I keep looking at this thread my head is going to explode. So in my best Soup Nazi voice I will say 19 times " No vote for you! "

No entry, now no vote? :rolleyes:
Where's the support for your team? Surely you can find one newb (any newb) to cast a vote for!

I suspect a conspiracy here - JoeyK and SL in cahoots pre-TD! Looks mighty SUSPICIOUS!!!

TexanBigBoyBurger.jpg

Dang! Gimme some burgers!

They all look great! That cornbread looks tasty as hell! Geeme's buns looked spicy-good! They weren't enough to secure my vote though. The one burger I was drooling over is TB's. Chorizo is just too good. I think have a ventrical devoted to moving it through my bloodstream.

No entry, now no vote? :rolleyes:
Where's the support for your team? Surely you can find one newb (any newb) to cast a vote for!
What team? Y'all mocked me, told me which team I'm on and expect me to vote for any of you? No one missed my vote or even noticed that I didn't vote in other tds.

My vote won't make the difference will it? hahahahahahahahahaha

J/K

What team? Y'all mocked me, told me which team I'm on and expect me to vote for any of you? No one missed my vote or even noticed that I didn't vote in other tds.

My vote won't make the difference will it? hahahahahahahahahaha

J/K
Gad - I'm dashed to pieces! That's un-American I say! Un-American!

Gad - I'm dashed to pieces! That's un-American I say! Un-American!
No... wait a minute.... I'm having to re-think that....... complacency in voting seems to be very American!

But think of all the poor souls around this world who aren't granted the freedom or right to vote - it's anti-humanity not to vote, I say!

All I can say is....ahhhh.......

Yep, I'm a drooling stuttering mess right now. :lol:

All of the entries in this throwdown are amazing and I'm sorry I missed it.

All of the entries in this throwdown are amazing and I'm sorry I missed it.
As a newb, I spent some time perusing past TD threads, and have to admit I was expecting to see you in this one, too. Although you would have entered as a vet, it's good to meet you - albeit in a virtual way!

G

I'm going to print up all the plated pics and show them to alpha kitty and alpha puppy. Which photo they drool on the most will get my vote! That's a weight of my shoulders.

As a newb, I spent some time perusing past TD threads, and have to admit I was expecting to see you in this one, too. Although you would have entered as a vet, it's good to meet you - albeit in a virtual way!

G

You have a great presentation there and an awesome burger! If this is your first TD, then I can see that you are going to be some tough compitition in the future. ;) Nice to meet you too and welcome to the boards.

SL takes a hefty lead... I see a crown in her future.

I knew I couldnt overtake the shear awesomeness of SL's burger, my burger only went to 10 she turned hers up to 11 , nice job SL

The way I see it it is closer than you think WickedMojo, all you need is a few more votes and this thing is tied. Don't get me wrong I love salsalady and family but there is a dog with two legs and balls of steel that voted by the name of Wags? Didn't know Sparky knew how to talk let alone vote but with my vote for the Wicked Mojo's Alligator Ghost Burger that makes it 8 to 9 and still very much alive. Good luck Rich that gator looked scrumptious and worthy of my vote. :cheers:

Damn WM you are close, I almost voted for that wicked thang too. Man. This is one of the Throwdowns where if you look at it again you could easily change your vote there are so many good ones. That thing is righteous!

This was a tough one - DTS and FD4 were ties for me, with JoeyK right behind. In the end, the bacon-fried cornbread did me in. DTS - can I come over for dinner? Pretty please, with peppers on top? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back