• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2019

Guess I will attempt to make a list for you guys this time around lol

White hot peppers

. Leviathan gnarly
scorpion
. Skunk chocolate
. White hot lime
. Scotch bonnet whpII
. Ghost giant chocolate
. Bbg7 pumpkin
. Orange ribbon
. Primo x lemon drop
. Scotch bonnet
cappuccino
. Bhut Jolokia solid gold
. Bad Brains
. Big Mustard Mama
. Ghost White W strain
. Freeport Orange SB
. Swamp Thing
. Ghost peach WM
. Ghost x YBS
. Sugar Rush Peach

Cone 9

. Brazilian starfish
. Cream fatalii
. Corbaci sweet
. Sugar rush orange
. Tepin x lemon drop
. 7pot white 2013
seedtrain

G.I.P

. Death spiral
. Major pain x yaki blue
. Tabasco x bbg7
. Tiger BB
. Deda de moca

Lucky Luke

. Naganero x devils
tongue yellow
. Mojo brainstrain.
scorpion
. Choc hab x peach
tiger's tooth
. Lord Voldermort

Bhuter

. 7pot Cinder
. Bahamian Goat
. Brown Rocoto

Nmlarson

. Amish hot finger
. Numex suave orange

Pepper Guru

. Yellow Brainstrain
. Sri Lanka Chili red

D3monic

. El Scorpanero f4
Yellow cool shape
. Khang Starr Lemon
Starburst

Paul G

. F6 and f4 pdn x bmj

Bd beatz

. Bahamian Goat
. Yellow 7pot

Peter S

. Sherwoods carbonero
cream

Edmick

. Carolina Reaper
. Petit Marsellais

Black Fatalii

. Bahamian Goat
. Tekne Dolmasi

Jeff Contonio

. Little Bastard
. Judy's Peach Scorpion
. Cali Reaper
. Florissa's Peach Reaper
. Yellow Reaper

Don't Panic

. Pdn x 7pot Carmel

Texas Hot Peppers

. Bih x Sugar Rush
. Bonda Mahala
. Bert the Chili
. Peach Bonnet Scorpion X
. Sugar Rush Cream
. Chocolate Brainstrain
AU
. Bleeding Heart Yellow
. Choco Kokoo
. Brainstrain x reaper
. Bbg Apocalypse

Aj Drew

. Brazilian Starfish

Love Peppers

. Aji white lightning.
bolt F2

Jubnat

. Bahamian Goat

Malarky

. Bahamian Goat
. P. Dreadie SS

Bike808

. Habanero Peach

Dulac

. Reaper x Brainstrain F3

I have not even looked at the seeds I saved last year yet lol. More to come. If you grew anything I posted and it sucked or didn't produce very well let me know and I can free up some room lol

Walchit said:
I should be hardening off. But I'm feeling kinda lazy this year.

Need to set up ahome kind of half shaded area or aomething. I know a guy that us his pm a ts in already
I don’t think you’re lazy, you just been busy with , Bhuthead’s Grill Rehab , Bhutheads Workshop/Smokeshop[emoji16][emoji106],eh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walchit said:
I'm not looking forward to plant out though lol. But once they are in the ground its gonna be smooth sailing hopefully
X2.  The hardening off is the pain in the ass for me.  I haven't decided whether to harden off in the garden shed, the barn or the walk out.  Drag them out and then put them up.  Water them ...... Boohoo ..... baby.  

Walchit said:
Yeah my buddy told me they shit in there. I didn't see any Humanure last year so hopefully I'm good.

Found a row of plants I missed again when I watered last lol.

attachicon.gif
20190420_112058.jpg

Corbaci sweet

attachicon.gif
20190420_105621.jpg

Tepin x lemon drop
Cone9

attachicon.gif
20190420_104444.jpg

Random shots

attachicon.gif
20190420_102028.jpg

attachicon.gif
20190420_102013.jpg

attachicon.gif
20190420_094900.jpg

Moved a few sick looking plants outside. They might have just not been getting light and air.

Things looking good! Trays looking lush! So, when I ordered my 1020's and my 3.5 deeps this year, i also got the tray inserts for rigidity when moving. Are you noticing any stability issues when moving trays around without the inserts? I'd prefer to get the 3.5's deeper into trays for bottom watering purposes, I think. The inserts make them set a bit higher in the 1020's

Walchit said:
Yeah my buddy told me they shit in there. I didn't see any Humanure last year so hopefully I'm good.

Found a row of plants I missed again when I watered last lol.

attachicon.gif
20190420_112058.jpg

Corbaci sweet

attachicon.gif
20190420_105621.jpg

Tepin x lemon drop
Cone9

attachicon.gif
20190420_104444.jpg

Random shots

attachicon.gif
20190420_102028.jpg

attachicon.gif
20190420_102013.jpg

attachicon.gif
20190420_094900.jpg

Moved a few sick looking plants outside. They might have just not been getting light and air.
Most of them looking good, cant wait to see some of them pods after they hit the dirt.

Nice! I like the pdn crosses, I should grow a regular pdn next year. Hopefully I get a ton of pods this year(literally) lol.

Last year I think I planted on may 3, but I had too cause I was gonna be out of town, my wife actually planted most of them after I left, I measured them out and sat them where I wanted them planted, so she just had to plant. They were getting really hard to water outside in tiny pots, like twice a day.

I think John @Midwest chiliheads says he waits till mothers day cause they stall out while the soil is still cool here. Mine are pretty stalled already, so I will get them out hopefully by next weekend, I just hope that there aren't any big storms after I plant out lol.

Walchit said:
Nice! I like the pdn crosses, I should grow a regular pdn next year. Hopefully I get a ton of pods this year(literally) lol.

Last year I think I planted on may 3, but I had too cause I was gonna be out of town, my wife actually planted most of them after I left, I measured them out and sat them where I wanted them planted, so she just had to plant. They were getting really hard to water outside in tiny pots, like twice a day.

I think John @Midwest chiliheads says he waits till mothers day cause they stall out while the soil is still cool here. Mine are pretty stalled already, so I will get them out hopefully by next weekend, I just hope that there aren't any big storms after I plant out lol.
Cool deal! Let me know if you need PDN seeds, bud.

Bhuter said:
I don't have a "system", but I have a mess. Lol. Paper plates...laying all over our uber-cold bedroom in the late summer/early fall. Lol. A/C blarin'. But yes, paper plates with the pepper name written on the plate. I'll reuse plates, too. After they have sat and dried, I'll scribble out the name and continue. Another ROOM would rock.
That's how I dry mine, too, Adam. 

I'd like a reliable dehydrator that would run at 95˚ 
for drying the pods while still maintaining the viability
of the seeds. Some of the best germ percentages I ever
had came from seed dried in pods at 95˚. I think maybe
because they were not exposed to pathogens in the air,
mold spores, etc.

Good luck getting a 'system' together  ;)

Back