• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2019

Guess I will attempt to make a list for you guys this time around lol

White hot peppers

. Leviathan gnarly
scorpion
. Skunk chocolate
. White hot lime
. Scotch bonnet whpII
. Ghost giant chocolate
. Bbg7 pumpkin
. Orange ribbon
. Primo x lemon drop
. Scotch bonnet
cappuccino
. Bhut Jolokia solid gold
. Bad Brains
. Big Mustard Mama
. Ghost White W strain
. Freeport Orange SB
. Swamp Thing
. Ghost peach WM
. Ghost x YBS
. Sugar Rush Peach

Cone 9

. Brazilian starfish
. Cream fatalii
. Corbaci sweet
. Sugar rush orange
. Tepin x lemon drop
. 7pot white 2013
seedtrain

G.I.P

. Death spiral
. Major pain x yaki blue
. Tabasco x bbg7
. Tiger BB
. Deda de moca

Lucky Luke

. Naganero x devils
tongue yellow
. Mojo brainstrain.
scorpion
. Choc hab x peach
tiger's tooth
. Lord Voldermort

Bhuter

. 7pot Cinder
. Bahamian Goat
. Brown Rocoto

Nmlarson

. Amish hot finger
. Numex suave orange

Pepper Guru

. Yellow Brainstrain
. Sri Lanka Chili red

D3monic

. El Scorpanero f4
Yellow cool shape
. Khang Starr Lemon
Starburst

Paul G

. F6 and f4 pdn x bmj

Bd beatz

. Bahamian Goat
. Yellow 7pot

Peter S

. Sherwoods carbonero
cream

Edmick

. Carolina Reaper
. Petit Marsellais

Black Fatalii

. Bahamian Goat
. Tekne Dolmasi

Jeff Contonio

. Little Bastard
. Judy's Peach Scorpion
. Cali Reaper
. Florissa's Peach Reaper
. Yellow Reaper

Don't Panic

. Pdn x 7pot Carmel

Texas Hot Peppers

. Bih x Sugar Rush
. Bonda Mahala
. Bert the Chili
. Peach Bonnet Scorpion X
. Sugar Rush Cream
. Chocolate Brainstrain
AU
. Bleeding Heart Yellow
. Choco Kokoo
. Brainstrain x reaper
. Bbg Apocalypse

Aj Drew

. Brazilian Starfish

Love Peppers

. Aji white lightning.
bolt F2

Jubnat

. Bahamian Goat

Malarky

. Bahamian Goat
. P. Dreadie SS

Bike808

. Habanero Peach

Dulac

. Reaper x Brainstrain F3

I have not even looked at the seeds I saved last year yet lol. More to come. If you grew anything I posted and it sucked or didn't produce very well let me know and I can free up some room lol

Walchit said:
I did 6 cells of kumato, they better be good! Lol

And I think 2 came back, I stripped the leaves off of the others, if they don't start some new growth soon they will get switched out.
They are fine eating mater [emoji106]
Pulling the leaves off, is that some kind a test? Only the strong survive, eh. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been waiting a whole year, having to sign back up every 90 day or something, but I finally got another load of free mulch.

20190417_082820.jpg

Found this sucker in Missouri

20190416_143349.jpg

Idk. I don't really feel like shoveling poop this year. My buddy has been talking about getting this thing for the bed of his truck, then we would only have to shovel it once.

https://www.amazon.com/Loadhandler-Pickup-Truck-Unloader-Full-Size/dp/B00PX1G96K/ref=asc_df_B00PX1G96K/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309782371348&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7438334040418191399&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9024006&hvtargid=pla-616949487988&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=62797032158&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=309782371348&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7438334040418191399&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9024006&hvtargid=pla-616949487988

And yeah john that's from chip drop. Welnitz tree care dropped some off about this time last year, and I have been signing back up every 90 days or whatever.

Finally got another one just in time

So after I saw you posted about the free mulch Andy I did a quick google search for my own area....I couldn't find any free mulch but I did find out I can get free compost from our local landfills, we just have to grab it ourselves.

This link is from last spring but I doubt anything has changed very much - http://thedrydenobserver.ca/2018/05/17/the-contrarian-free-compost/

Edit - And wheres all the plants dammit !! We wanna seeum, We wanna seeum, We wanna seeum -

24 pages down! Man trying to catch up on all these glogs whens there's so many 20-30 pages is a full time job! Note to self: Be a participating member year round from here on out!!

Nice growlist you have there Andy  :shocked:  Beautiful work with all your starts. It looks like a freaking army in there, a buncha pepper soldiers perfectly in line! I gotta appreciate how clean and uniform all your stuff looks, very easy on some OCD eyes over here! Very cool how you start seeds, might have to try that next year I forgot how much I hate wondering whats going on under the dirt and the intense impatience I have while waiting for sprouts. That method would solve alot of that problem for me lol. Too cool. 23.99 for Fox Farms?  :shocked:  Dude that is insanity! Kinda funny actually, I was going to bitch about the price of FF in my next glog post, I paid 13.99 in 2016 and just got done paying 17.99 a few days ago and was all pissed off about it. No longer pissed... Not complaining anymore.... 

Side note.. I forgot all about good ol wonderful fungus gnats... I recently started using DE alot in our chickens coops and such. I'm curious I wonder if a dusting of that on the top of the soil would help and or affect the plants in anyway  :think:

Your steak tacos ruined me :drooling: Nice chips! I signed up 2 years ago and nadda so far, I'm jealous. Nice Morel too!  :cool:

Well man I don't know what else there is to say other than 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I'll be followin!

Brandon

BigCedar said:

Side note.. I forgot all about good ol wonderful fungus gnats... I recently started using DE alot in our chickens coops and such. I'm curious I wonder if a dusting of that on the top of the soil would help and or affect the plants in anyway  :think:

DE doesn't hurt pepper plants or the soil they live in. I keep it in a rose duster and use it quite often in summer.

Nice score on the wood chips!

The county I live in (Medina) has a massive wood chipper and they give the chips for free. One just has to go and get them. If you bring a trailer they will load it with the bucket loader.

You already saw how they turn out after 1 year piled in my garden. Get all you can!

What's DE? I use BT for the dang gnats...

edit, wait: Diatomaceous earth?

Back