wanted Wanting to trade for the following seeds

I am looking to trade for the following seeds. If you have any of these please send me a PM.

Trinidad Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Morouga
Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Yellow
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Barrackpore 7 pot
Orange 7 pot
7 pot Primo
White 7 pot
Infinity
Morouga
Morouga yellow
Datil
Orange peter pepper
Yellow peter pepper

I have the following to trade:

Fatalii
Devil’s Tongue
Red Devil’s Tongue
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bhut Jolokia
Trinidad 7 Pot
Naga Morich
Thai Hot
Billy Biker Jals
Peter Pepper
Rat Turd
Aji Limon
Tree Hab
Pumpkin Pepper
Golden Cayenne
Birds Eye
Antillus Caribbean
Orange Habs
Indian PC-1
Numex Twilight
Birgits Lakota
White Bullet Habanero
Bulgarian Carrot
Purple Jals
Yellow Scotch Bonnet
I also have any color bell pepper and any color mini bells.

If anyone has anything on my want list and would like to trade just let me know. I will bubble wrap my seeds, please do the same if we trade. Thanks a bunch.

You need to see "hixs" and "pepperlover", they could help you with most of them.

Good luck on the infinity, I'm still looking for them myself.

I'll have a lot more seeds next season to deal with.

I do have some seeds available on my trade list, take a look if you want.

Jack

Ya, I would rather trade than buy straight out Superhot. I try not to buy unless it's a last resort or last minute thing. I will also have several more types come next season. I will be starting my long seasons very soon. I should have been trading sooner but I stay busy and got behind.

I understand where you are coming from, but for me it's different. I call it the "hunt"; I have just as much fun at this as I do growing the superhots. It really doesn't matter to me whether I'm buying or trading; it's about achieving a goal and keeping my good name. I have already started a trade list with other members for the 2012 growing season. I gave you "hixs" because he has been the most generous with helping members get started or filling in a few holes. "Peperlovers" really gives you your money worth's and when you read the posts by other members, they produce well.

The seeds are the least expense of the whole process, the real investment comes after.

I hope you find your seeds

Back