• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

well... here goes..

If making mistakes gives you experience... i'm very experienced lol. After a terrible first years attempt, i'm about to start my second season. I'm so excited!!!
Just put down the following today, all in rock wool, and in a polystyrene box on a heat pad.

7 pod red
7 yellow
7 BS
7 Barrackpore
7 Douglah
7 Jonah
7 SR
7 White
7 Burgundy
Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Lemon
Dorset Naga
Fatalii
T Scorp Butch T
T Scorp yellow CARDI
T Scorp orange
T Scorp Morouga yellow
T Scorp Choc
T Scorp X Giant white hab
Bhut X Giant white hab
orange hab
choc hab
Caribbean red hab
red congo trinidad
bonda ma jacque
yellow congo
Aji Lemon
Aji Escabeche
Aji Cristal

84 plants will hopefully rear their beautiful little heads! :D
At the end of this season i will hopefully be able to pay forward all the kindness that has been given my way :)

Hey!! That is a nice list. I started growing this year without knowing what the "cool" superhot chilis were. You have alot of 7pod and scorpion variety. I look forward to seeing a pic with them all on it side by side if possible. That would be cool. Good luck to you... Will you be making and passing on seed??

Hey!! That is a nice list. I started growing this year without knowing what the "cool" superhot chilis were. You have alot of 7pod and scorpion variety. I look forward to seeing a pic with them all on it side by side if possible. That would be cool. Good luck to you... Will you be making and passing on seed??

Cheers guys, and yes i will be passing on seed. I will share the wealth to as many as i can :)

There will be a load of annuums to go down later on too, but not many of those. but are a lot more edible than some of these.

That's a very nice collection.
Hope they all sprout soon.

Now we sit here for 2 weeks waiting for the first pictures :P

Bleash

lets try that again...

P6260031.jpg

P6260030.jpg

FAAAAAARK!! Well I thought my list was complete untill I saw this :mad: I might just have to make a trip to NZ and pinch some of you're goings on ;) If you see someone in a ninja get up, pay no attention to him/her I promise him/her is NOT stealing you're goodies!!

:sneaks-off-to-put-on-ninja-suit:

Nah good luck mate hope they all do what they're supposed to!

Back