• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

well... here goes..

Here's my first little babies, 5 days and i've got plenty of movement.

P6300050.jpg

P6300049.jpg

P6300048.jpg

P6300046.jpg

P6300045.jpg

Can't believe how fast the 7 Jonah has been :)

NOTHING covers Chuck Norris...Except for the Most Interesting Man in the World...

Good luck with the grow this time around. I wouldnt mind getting a hold of some of those types, too.

NOTHING covers Chuck Norris...Except for the Most Interesting Man in the World...

Good luck with the grow this time around. I wouldnt mind getting a hold of some of those types, too.

once the alarm is set off, all of my plants start sprouting a mass of hair... it all tangles in to a very large beard. Chuck will be captivated by its beauty...
hell.gif

Hey mate, looking good so far, how are you finding the rock wool?

I love it aye, it's much easier for me, than jiffy pellets which i was using. I was struggling with keeping the moisture right in them. And for me, its far better for moving the plants when they're small than dirt. i'd recommend rock wool for those people that have the same troubles.

also cheap, at $5 for a slab of 21 cubes.

Had a proper look and it turns out i paid $15 for 5, 21 cube slabs. Just have to make sure that you soak it to get it more neutral. i soaked it in tap water for 24 hrs, emptying the bucket about 3 times during that time.

most have germinated now, just waiting on : 7 yellow, TS Butch T, TS yellow, 7 white, Bhut X giant white hab, bonda ma jacques, aji escabeche, and yellow congo. It's only been 11 days, so fingers crossed.

Heres a couple of picks of a black pearl that is a bit older, and producing.
P7020007.jpg

P7020008.jpg

P7020005.jpg

And here's some pics of my make shift grow box made from Marker Location Marine KC 25 poly boxes, with a twin 58 watt fluro light fitting (have 2 but not needed yet).
P7060012.jpg

P7060014.jpg

P7060017.jpg

Lookin good mate, But I have a sneaking suspicion, that that the "make shift grow box" is courtesy of a certain defence force???? ;) Nah JK good work mate. I'm home today so should have you're seeds in the post by tomorrow.... if..... you pm you're addy.

Back