• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Well thats interesting

millworkman

Extreme Member
I managed to make over 1/5 of all posts on the board today. Pretty cool.

20percent.png

:woohoo:

I think you are officially a post whore................but I'm not sure about that......You'd have to talk to Pi to be sure.

:lol:

I had a really massive break yesterday between classes and just so happened that pi and paulky and NJA were here to help me with the two word turd and three word games for a while.

Paulky just passed The Boss in total post count and is currently in 3rd place behind AJ and IGGY. He's on pace to pass AJ in less than 2 months. Quite a ways to go before he'll catch up with iggy's 17k, though.

Millwork, your #1 again today!

(can't remember how to do a screen shot on this computer, but maybe someone else will post the screen shot of the overall top posters. )

(can't remember how to do a screen shot on this computer, but maybe someone else will post the screen shot of the overall top posters. )

To do a screen shot you can hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then open paint. Click "Edit" from the top toolbar and select "Paste" from the drop down menu. Then you can save it as an image.

Back