• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Went in for an oil change...

mrs. blues and I headed out early on saturday to the GM dealer to turn in The Blues Tank (H3 Hummer) as the lease was up. Great vehicle and I regularly got close to 18mpg. Well we first dropped off mrs. blues '07 jezebel red pimped out loaded F150 Lariat a block away at the Ford dealer for an oil change and would pick it up after dropping off The Blues Tank. While we were waiting around for jezebel to get done and we were just killin' time looky looing at the new trucks and before ya' know it numbers are being thrown down. 6 hours later and mrs. blues rolls out in our new F150XLT. We've always named our vehicles and she's calling this one Snow White...meh...gotta' come up with a better name than that...

Adios....notice jezebel behind The Blues Tank...

DSC00153.jpg

This is how we roll now!! Not bad. Go in for an oil change, split with a new mrs. bluesmobile.

DSC00173.jpg

Cheers ya'll.

Muchas gracias bouty...Drivers are soooo bad here in the big dry ditch, a big truck with 42 airbags is the only way mrs. blues will walk away if she's hit. This town is crap for carwrecks! Can't wait to split to Tejas!

Su-WEET ride there, TB! What are the chances that rig will EVER be put into 4WD?

I'm waiting for the Honda Odyssey 4x4 minivan- :rofl:

SL

Very nice, TB!!

Here's what I've been driving...

100_1052-1.jpg

And yeah....it has a/c! ;)

"A LITTLE BIT MORE,,, A LITTLE BIT MORE,,, A LITTL BI.... UMM TOOO MUCH"

Why you park the truck in the water Paul? It will go all rusty! :D

Nice truck you got there TB, also i see there is enough room in the back for a shitter or two. Fun times!

great TB...congrats to you and Mrs. Blues on your new toys...

can't wait for you to get to Tejas...we will have some fun when you get here...oh, and by the way, if you forgot how to play acoustic guitar, please relearn ;)

"A LITTLE BIT MORE,,, A LITTLE BIT MORE,,, A LITTL BI.... UMM TOOO MUCH"

Why you park the truck in the water Paul? It will go all rusty! :D

Nice truck you got there TB, also i see there is enough room in the back for a shitter or two. Fun times!

We were actually TRYING to get it stuck....but it never happened! I have more photos where it's even further in the surf...but I'll save them for another thread.

Sorry, TB!!

Your truck is awesome.....I have a soft spot for white vehicles!

Where's the Blues Dog riding? I thought for sure that you had a station wagon with a proper cage! Now I have to reconsider the way I think about you... Is she riding with you or on the platform? :eek:

(I'm kidding!)

Where's the Blues Dog riding? I thought for sure that you had a station wagon with a proper cage! Now I have to reconsider the way I think about you... Is she riding with you or on the platform? :eek:

(I'm kidding!)

missylou rarely gets to ride with us as it's too damned hot and can't leave her in the truck. No worries...she's got 4 airbags all to herself.

Congrats TB. You get a new red pickup and the Mrs get's a brand new white one. Yep that's fair. ;)

uhm no....the red jezebel got traded in on the new one fitty and the Hummer's lease was up so it went the way of the white buffalo and the caveman.....both now extinct...as is Hummer. GM didn't even bother to try and haggle with me to buy it. It's worth about forty two dollah's and eighty seven cents.

uhm no....the red jezebel got traded in on the new one fitty and the Hummer's lease was up so it went the way of the white buffalo and the caveman.....both now extinct...as is Hummer. GM didn't even bother to try and haggle with me to buy it. It's worth about forty two dollah's and eighty seven cents.

Oops, my bad. So, Mrs Blues has a new ride, where's that leave you, hitchin'?

I kinda gotta feeling TB is "lightening" the load for the move back to heaven...

Back