• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What are good sandals/slippers to wear indoors

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
For bumming around indoors, not for outdoors except maybe "taking the trash out," what are some comfy sandals that you just sip on, no velcro, or clasps, etc. (probably sandals not slippers but open to both)... need to have a sole, no fabric bottoms. Thanks!

"Dearfoam" makes REALLY comfy slippers. Really soft on the inside,w/ rubber soles. My sister in law got me a pair for Christmas a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since. Never wore slippers in my life before that, now I hardly ever take them off, lol

http://www.dearfoams.com/men/new-arrivals/mens-genuine-suede/

I had no idea this brand ^ was so expensive though! Holy crap....

Slippers though, FTW. I can't put into words how "anti-sandal" I am, haha. I've got a thing against feet. Hate 'em. Everybody's. Seeing people walking around barefoot totally skeeves me out :sick:
Even at the beach; sand between the toes, then you go into the water and come out and the sand sticks?!?! Got a thing against lotion too. Seeing lotion going onto feet is GUARANTEED to make me vomit, right in the spot.
SO GROSS!!! BLECH!!!! Hahaha

Slippers, Boss. Slippers are where it's at ;)

Sorry, rambling now :)
:rofl:

These will suit you well

Attachments

• teletubbs.jpg
    teletubbs.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 59
Lots of good stuff here thanks peeps!

Brand Name - Propet with the squiggley over the e.

They do have Velcro top but, it is a set it and forget it rather than an on off thing.  Soles are thick enough to wear outside.  They are slippers more than dandles but they are so comfortable it is unreal.  When my wife first gave them to me, I had to test them.  So I put on my rubber ducky bathrobe and headed to Walmart.  People get out of your way when you wear these slippers.

Click here for the Slipers I got.  You are on your own for the rubber ducky bathrobe.  A guy needs some secrets.

Back