• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

One more. This is my band Attitude @ 924 Gilman St. Berkeley, Ca in 1988. I'm on guitar. Let the stage diving begin!!!
It says Attitude Adjustment, but it's not.....

They actually have "NO STAGE DIVING" painted on the wall behind the stage now. They put up a fuss if a band wants to put up a backdrop banner cuz it might cover up the warning sign! I have to admit, that place has started a lot of music careers, i.e., Green Day and Rancid but they've pussed out lately. And I'm a card holder!!! You have to get a membership card to go to the shows there. Kind of like the Radio Shack battery card we all had as kids but a bit more punk rock!!

Video of the Father's Day Iron Maiden show we went to. It was a pretty generic set list for any ole' school Maiden fans out there.... But still a killer show. A friend of ours had a VIP pass and stole our 11 yr old daughter from us so she could watch the show from the sound board. And he also went to their dressing room and got her an Adrian Smith unused wrist sweat band and picks from all three guitar players. The whole time I'm thinking "Wait a second! It's Father's Day! Why is she getting all the special treatment!!!!!!!" I guess seeing her so happy was my gift......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTY39eN5alg

Back