• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Wow. Refused. Worth a secon lookski. The video brought the song from a 6 to an 8. I'm going to have to check them out and not on my iPhone. Wicked vid. Loved it.

Wow. Refused. Worth a secon lookski. The video brought the song from a 6 to an 8. I'm going to have to check them out and not on my iPhone. Wicked vid. Loved it.

You NEED to check them out bro. They wrote a seminal album called The Shape of Punk to Come in 1998 and broke up. I wore that record out. Then, they JUST got back together and critics are raving over their shows calling them they most intense band ever yada yada and I've been listening to this shit forever. Anyway... they will be on Jimmy Fallon Wednesday and I have TIX to see them Wed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes I do. I am so psyched to see Refused, one of my influences, that I thought would never get back together and I would never see live... being they were broken up and from Sweden.

http://www.music-new...w&nItemID=54130

Oh yeah much respect classic Swedish metal. Been listening since the early 90s to them.

I plan my trips to Florida around this guy and his wife! Very nice guy,and they also live in jax beach too(where my brother lives).
My brother is the House Audio Eng at the Florida Theater,and this guy has been a class act since the age of 12 I believe...
Dude can play!

buckethead-2.jpg

Back