• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Jeff H said:

Read the books, didn't know there was a song.
Blind guardian teamed up with Iced Earth and released a full on album title "Touched by the Crimson King". I read the series, but I've forgotten most of it by now. Found the audiobooks on YouTube though, so whenever I have time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

Jeff H said:

Not you too Chris!. That has to be the worst song of the decade. I know because my 12 year old daughter loves it.
i cantell this shit is awful without clicking on it.  Only pre teens, high school girls and sluts are into selfies. hhwhiskey
A little hell's angels riff for you guys.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
The sound of our new Grammastola rosea (tarantula species) scraping it's fangs on the side of the container...
You keep anything besides tarantula? Other inverts actually dance to music. Hissing cockroach sings the bass of Twilight of the Thunder God sometimes.

Edit: Why the heck is it biting the walls?

cruzzfish said:
You keep anything besides tarantula? Other inverts actually dance to music. Hissing cockroach sings the bass of Twilight of the Thunder God sometimes.

Edit: Why the heck is it biting the walls?

We keep several different species of tarantulas, several scorpion species, several python, boa and colubrid species, a dubia roach colony (feeders), various mantis species and an African giant millipede that does absolutely nothing!

We used to keep a crapload of rats (both pets and feeder colonies), African soft furs and a Pekingese (dog). No room for the rats at the moment and my wife's little Pekingese was a jerk and bad a go at me, so I sent him packing. I will NOT having a biting dog in our house with a daughter due any day now.

And the new tarantula is biting at the walls of his cup because he doesn't want to be in that little cup. I am just waiting for his substrate to rehydrate (compressed coconut husk) before I put him in his tub.

Back