• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Boy George was so much cool wasnt he . . . . . . .
Critiques like that pretty well spell out your actual experience with strings and the artist that changed so much in their respective times
Slamming Carlos like a punk is pretty ballsy dude,read up on what he implemented in his many decades of music
SRV was prolly a joke of sorts too eh'?
Proud Marine Dad said:
One of the most overrated guitarists in history in my opinion. Apparently many others feel that way as well.
He is from my area and I like his music somewhat but I still think he is nothing special on the guitar.

TNKS said:
Boy George was so much cool wasnt he . . . . . . .
Critiques like that pretty well spell out your actual experience with strings and the artist that changed so much in their respective times
Slamming Carlos like a punk is pretty ballsy dude,read up on what he implemented in his many decades of music
SRV was prolly a joke of sorts too eh'?
Actually SRV is my favorite. I am a guitarist and I am not impressed with Carlos' playing. If you are fine but to me he is not in the same league as SRV, Satriani, Hendrix, Beck, Clapton, Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa and many others.

Back