• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

oooh that's hypnotic! :D

MUST listen to some more Straits now!
Also,
Western_Duel_by_donkirk.gif
_funnydance__by_cookiemagik-d31vcyh.gif

EDIT: aww, thank you for the compliment hogleg :) i love all the music you post you have a wicked taste in music :)

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Racists.

Kidding. I feel the need to explain my way of joking after many misunderstandings :D I just get a kick out of country-exclusive uploads. Maybe it's just a copyright doo-dad.

Glad you said you were kidding, I thought we were gonna have a misunderstanding

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   those damn RACISTS!!! i really wanna know what the songs sounds like.

im more really watching than listing but whatever :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nxtIRArhVD4

edit: i have watched this 3 times in a row. i have to say this is the best video of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miguelovic said:
AHAHAHAHA, saaaa-weet

I blow at button-combo arcade fighters but that never stopped me from spending hours and hours on Killer Instinct :D
yaaay we have a KI player in the house!!!
cutie_thumbs_up_by_mirz123-d6paap0.png

*gives miguelovic a blueberry muffin*

from the moment i posted that video until i logged back on in i was on Zsnes playing KI and beating the crap out of CPU hehehe.. couldn't manage to defeat Eyedol though, but then I had the difficulty level set to hardest soooo.. anyway i'll get the bugger next time! :twisted:

*nurses sore thumbs*
blush_by_mintyy-d6ehdgq.gif

Back