• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

HopsNBarley said:
Manson and the Pumpkins are on tour now. I'll be there.
I've been to over 500 concerts and not seen Manson yet. Soon to be remedied.

I seen him back in like 97 during anti christ tour, mancuso theater omaha NE. dropped a couple hits on the car ride there. Started kicking in when I got there. Bible thumpers outside frothing at the mouth. Got inside, not a single seat in the house. All open floor. The energy of the crowd was amazing. 

Unlike the Tool concert I ended up walking out on long before it was over. I haven't been to too many but Rosemont theater in Chicagoland sucks balls. 

socalgardengal said:
LOVE TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KORN SUX!!!!! Worst EVER!!!!!
Don't get me wrong...luv KORN BUT..... the worst concert EVER!!!! DANZIG ROCKS!

I seen Danzing play at the strip club in Lincoln NE. The Grove. Was a great little place. Titties on weekdays, titties and music on the weekends. 

The first time I saw Korn..at the Starlight Bowl...dude was SOOO F'D up...he broke a beer bottle and sliced his Chest open and the rest of the band got so pissed off..they just walked off stage 5 mins into concert..such a f'd up concert..went the next day and saw Danzig, same place... they kicked ASSSSSSSSZ!

Back