• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

I am about to be in the same room with the legend.... Aesop Rock!!!!!  He has the most unique individual words used in his body of work than any other hip hop artist by far... and a study has indicated he has (at least if you compare their published work) a larger vocabulary than Shakespeare.  7 of us are going to see him live tonight in Louisville!!!!!! So excited.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focgsmxHe5I

Wow..... that was the greatest show.  The Mercury Ballroom is a very intimate venue.  Aesop came out after the performance to meet with the fans.  It was surreal.  He is such a nice guy and very approachable.  I got to shake his hand and tell him how much I appreciate his music and told him to keep it up.  He signed a vinyl copy of Bazooka Tooth for me, and he took a picture with my two brothers, my dad, and I!
15996103_10154996973472710_1019761256_n.jpg

IMG_4503.JPG

Noah Yates said:
Wow..... that was the greatest show.  The Mercury Ballroom is a very intimate venue.  Aesop came out after the performance to meet with the fans.  It was surreal.  He is such a nice guy and very approachable.  I got to shake his hand and tell him how much I appreciate his music and told him to keep it up.  He signed a vinyl copy of Bazooka Tooth for me, and he took a picture with my two brothers, my dad, and I!
attachicon.gif
15996103_10154996973472710_1019761256_n.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_4503.JPG

Fukkin A!! You got a pic with Aesop!! That's pretty badass!!  :clap:  :cheers:

Back