• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Wow! that one rocked me a bit... had to open up old folds of my mind to recollect from where I know it...  just figured it out... an old movie.. one that gave rise to Saturday Night Live as well as Cheech & Chong. It was called The Groove Tube. (first ever appearance of Chevy Chase)  Available in full length on youtube, but apparently you gotta sign in to see it. If you've seen Reefer Madness you damn well gotta see this one... kick back and enjoy... you'll understand.....
Dang forgot about the nudity, I might get banned or bad points etc.., can someone save me and move the thread to "hot topics?" It's on youtube, but I don't want to get jammed..

WarrantMan said:
Wow! that one rocked me a bit... had to open up old folds of my mind to recollect from where I know it...  just figured it out... an old movie.. one that gave rise to Saturday Night Live as well as Cheech & Chong. It was called The Groove Tube. (first ever appearance of Chevy Chase)  Available in full length on youtube, but apparently you gotta sign in to see it. If you've seen Reefer Madness you damn well gotta see this one... kick back and enjoy... you'll understand.....
i know of this movie  :rofl:

WarrantMan said:
GIP,

I have renewed faith in humanity... cheers bud  :cheers:

You know Reggie, more than once you have perked my faith in cops.
I've gotten to know you well enough to say that you approach your profession with a lot of thought and compassion.
I wish there was a lot more like you. In the future they should just clone cops like you cause we know the robocop thing isn't gonna work out.

:cheers:

https://youtu.be/MWdr4UpP0uI

Back