• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyUVNFBZ_X4

Frickin' bourdain. 

The Seattle episode hit close to home and in the light of what came after, makes you look at and listen to it all in a different light. 

That dude is from Ellensburg! Who knew? Lol

I didn't recognize a single thing in that Seattle episode. The millineals hipsters and techies have ruined the Seattle that I grew up in. That cop said there are more serial killers in WA than any other state? Probably because of all the millineals, hipsters and techies. :Rofl:

Scoville DeVille said:
That dude is from Ellensburg! Who knew? Lol

I didn't recognize a single thing in that Seattle episode. The millineals hipsters and techies have ruined the Seattle that I grew up in. That cop said there are more serial killers in WA than any other state? Probably because of all the millineals, hipsters and techies. :rofl:

Yea, that was crazy to hear,  Another great local NW talent, who knew~

The thing that got us in that video was Bourdain sitting on a balcony of the Edgewater... saying- "3 basic things that everyone should know is how to make a perfect omlet, wipe their arse, and roll a perfect joint." ... which he did and smoked and shared....

That whole episode really hit home.

And the serial killers were in the NW long before the millennial hipsty techers.  

Trivia question- when Hwy 20 across the north cascades was constructed back in the early 70's,  who was the first person to cross the newly constructed highway?

(Scovie, you probably know, so don't answer! )

Speaking of eastern Warshington talent, anyone heard of Seasick Steve?  

Knock. Knock.

Back