• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

ahayastani said:

French metal... Good question, and I have no answer :neutral: Typical French music is characterised by the chanson, not by metal :)

I must say "Stani" if ya dont mind me giving you a knick name? A few people have said I have quite an eclectic taste in music in here. And you are the first person I feel I should tell, you have a quite an eclectic taste in music.

Cheers!  :cheers:

p.s. I call my goddaughter "Stani" short for Castanya (chestnut in Italian)
Be sure to check this one, its a rare diamond :fire:

https://youtu.be/7jwSv5rLaKQ

hogleg said:

I must say "Stani" if ya dont mind me giving you a knick name? A few people have said I have quite an eclectic taste in music in here. And you are the first person I feel I should tell, you have a quite an eclectic taste in music.

Cheers!  :cheers:

p.s. I call my goddaughter "Stani" short for Castanya (chestnut in Italian)

Well, I've never thought about it like that :) There are some music genres that generally don't attract me much: rap, reggae, jazz, blues, modern pop and techno. I mostly listen to classical music really :lol: and new wave (70s/80s), minimal electronic, ... and 70s/80s rock.

My godson's name is Stan :)
:cheers: :dance:

Admittedly, I broke down and just "googled" French metal. There are some decent bands no doubt. I found one I connected with who's sound is similar to a Norwegian band I listen to often - called "Leaves Eyes."

The French band ELYOSE followed by the Norwegian one I like 
Breaking ranks I know. But compelled to do it nonetheless.

Don't make me blush guys :oops:
I must say that French metal "sounds strange" to my mind :lol: But yeah, whatever the genre, it appears French music tends to focus on "getting some" :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgOvpIK_kSA

Back