• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

xmas.gif

Just heard this Walter Hayes song on ABC Rocking New Year's Eve with Ryan Seacrest it's cool...great music with that lovely
southern twang..so nice.
CHEERS🍹 PEACE& JOY....hope "22 is way better. ...ROCK ON.💃

Last edited:
From the movie with the same name ,produced in England many moons ago...written by ER BRAITHWAITE...A Guyanese
school teacher/pilot/Physic PhD etc. who was an immigrant like many who did well beyond,in trying times in a world
where times were hard esp., for an immigrant..a trues success story...EPIC.
If you haven't seen the movie ...see it ..it's a classic IMO....another great movie with Mr. Poiter "Guess who's coming to Dinner"
viewed around the world as a MASTERPIECE...but really it is. :)

It was autobiographical in that it depicted a teacher called Ricky Braithwaite (the character was renamed Mark Thackeray in the film), who, like the author, a wartime RAF pilot and physics PhD, possessed substantial qualifications.Dec 14, 2016...enjoy the song.

ahayastani,

You once entered this fray a couple years ago and very much held your own in the contest as it were. Some players have stepped out and some have passed (RIP member GIP) If you and others care to play, I offer a song/title/group and you offer one likewise in return. I was exposed to so much during the last game. I got to know music I would otherwise had never known.

In good faith, I resurrect the game. Post a song that has a connection to the last one posted. In title, name or substance. Maybe an opposite...
I start with "Rainbow." Let the games begin....

Back