• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

tv What Are You Watching Right Now?

Watching lots of hockey and futbol!   :cheers:

Ruid said:
That guy was basically Dexter on steroids in the beginning of that movie.

That is in my top 3 favorite shows EVER!!! I love Dexter!!  :clap:

I read somewhere they were gonna add another season or 2!! I really really hope so

Just finished Spiderman Far from home......oh boy that was really really utterly f-ing bad, what a travesty, what an utter insult to the Spiderman legacy. F-ing up the comics in the last decade wasn't enough.

Tomorrow I'll have to watch something good to wash this away....almost anything is better I guess.

ahayastani said:
Me and my better half watched all ten seasons of Death in Paradise in a row during the local height of the pandemic. I liked the first season - with DI Richard Poole - the most.

Well if you liked the actor who played Poole, Ben Miller, he is returning to crime solving as Professor T   (Professor Jasper Tempest). It's already airing in the UK & should be shown internationally shortly. 
My wife & I just  liked the "airy" island backdrop & of course the "Who dunnit?" suspense of  each episode. Oh - Our favorite actor was Harry !

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

Well if you liked the actor who played Poole, Ben Miller, he is returning to crime solving as Professor T   (Professor Jasper Tempest). It's already airing in the UK & should be shown internationally shortly. 

We binged the Professor T series, thanks for the tip. A slow start, but I liked the last episodes.

We are now watching Clarice. Not bad, but too predictable to my liking.

ahayastani said:
We binged the Professor T series, thanks for the tip. A slow start, but I liked the last episodes.

Hey Stan, did you catch all 6? Did you use a streaming provider (If yes, which one?)? The reason I ask is we've been watching them on PBS & they've only shown two. Additionally, click on :

Professor T started on ITV on Sunday 18 July at 9pm in the UK. It's six parts, with each episode running to 50 minutes.

In the US Professor T is available on the PBS MASTERPIECE Prime Video Channel.

The show has already exclusively launched first on BritBox in the UK.

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

Hey Stan, did you catch all 6? Did you use a streaming provider (If yes, which one?)? The reason I ask is we've been watching them on PBS & they've only shown two. Additionally, click on :

We've watched all six, but not using a streaming provider.

I'm currently trying out Amazon Prime. We don't have the best/most stable connection here, but if it works out well I want to add the British series option.

Back