• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What do ya'll eat every day?

What do ya'll eat every day?

• chiles

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • hot sauce

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • garlic

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • onions

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • beef

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • chicken

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • pork

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • fish

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • veggies

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • cheese/dairy

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • rice/potatos

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • fruit/nuts

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • pasta

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • bread

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • desserts/candy

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • fast food

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • boogers

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • other

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
I ate nothing but soft tacos and bean burritos from taco bell when I first moved out of my parents house.... everyday for 3 weeks and lost 15lbs. Not anymore tho.

True story

In high school I practically lived off of the pintos-n-cheez from Taco Bell. And that was waaaay back when Tabasco was spicy! TG for Tabasco!

Dang - my Life is SOOOOOO GOOOOD now!!!!! :)

I'm currently following the whatever's-on-sale-and-in-season diet, so my food tends to vary from week to week. My breakfast is usually oatmeal or cereal and yogurt with fresh fruit, lunches and dinners consistently have garlic and onion in some combination (the other day I made a delicious kale and onion pizza with a heavily herbed sweet potato sauce). Much as I like dairy I try to keep it to a minimum being lactose intolerant. I'm sort of a pseudo-vegetarian so I eat a lot of quinoa, rice and beans, nuts, and occasionally tofu though I prefer tempeh. I'm constantly trying new food though, I have a big book of south American recipes and another with Thai recipes that I've been sampling from (the trouble is always finding the ingredients). Looking forward to gumbo later in the year...

Back