• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What do you guys (and gals) do with your superhots??

my chiles I use for hot sauce or dry them for crushed flakes or just dried pods, & once in awhile put them in a coffee grinder to make or mix up a spice powder mix. limited use but used often in dried form. also eaten fresh.

I like to make chili, spaghetti sauce, meatloaf, ect...Even scrambled with eggs and cheese. But the hottest that I have ever had around YET is Habs. But wow are they good!!! ;)

Paul

AlabamaJack said:
OK...translation please........:)
Tiddly = small, tiny. I'm sure it's not a proper word but it's used. You know sometimes near the end of summer and the plant is slowing down you get those tiny chillis the size of your finger nail, especially when the weather's been bad. Or do we just get tiddly ones in England?

got it...thanks you RB...

rainbowberry said:
Tiddly = small, tiny. I'm sure it's not a proper word but it's used. You know sometimes near the end of summer and the plant is slowing down you get those tiny chillis the size of your finger nail, especially when the weather's been bad. Or do we just get tiddly ones in England?

Nope. I was just noticing the tiddly peppers the Grenada Seasoning pepper I overwintered in the house is producing. It had no artificial light, just sat in the brightest room in the house.

I really need to find my camera.

I dry mine, pickle them with sausage, eat them fresh , sell them, use them in chilli, make hot sauce, save seeds for trading, and much more.

I give superhots away as you can't really eat them with pleasure and without pain. I grow them because some of the fruits are very pretty.

Here's some tiddly Nagas
Image011-4-1.jpg

Orange Habs- Sorry about the large picture but photobucket was playing up
Image009-8.jpg

Back